amuck-landowner

vpsBoard Theme

Steven F

Verified Provider
Uh, yeah, can you please provide an alternative to this theme? I really don't like it... Something a little darker, perhaps?

All in favor?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
The old theme wasn't used by many and had to be disabled until I can get it working with the new features. It needs a lot of work :(

Dylan

Yes please! I was wondering what happened to the 2013 theme... that wasn't the best either but it was at least easier on the eyes than this.

There are some really fantastic professional looking IP.Board skins out there if you're willing to pay a bit.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Yes please! I was wondering what happened to the 2013 theme... that wasn't the best either but it was at least easier on the eyes than this.

There are some really fantastic professional looking IP.Board skins out there if you're willing to pay a bit.
I made a new one last that I was using while testing updates... I actually quite like it (color wise). http://i.imgur.com/U3oXf59.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
It'll likely be re-added tonight. Just gotta work a few kinks out. I had forgotten how narrow that theme was. It's going to be widened a bit.

clarity

I made another thread on this. I didn't realize that this was already here. Please delete my other one, if possible.

I am all for helping out with the theme to get it back working. This white is burning my eyes.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I made another thread on this. I didn't realize that this was already here. Please delete my other one. I will try.
No worries :)

I locked it and referenced this thread and the announcement thread to prevent confusion or having two threads open about it.

Darwin

a annoying bug when browsing with iPad was fixed :). (In view new content, ads and threads overlapped a bit).

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'm back to the ol' coal mine today (regular 9-5). I'll take another stab at this when I get off work later.

I prefer the fluid design as I've got a laptop with a small display, the old theme never looked proper on it before but if we've got a lot of people with monster monitors I can switch it to something inbetween. I figured content space/area would be better than dead/empty space on a monitor but I'm clearly no designer. :)

amuck-landowner