amuck-landowner

Sonwebhost

You changed hardly anything. The top logo still says WEBHOSTING, there are no links in the footer to the TOS and AUP, the arrow on the slider is still the wrong way around, and there is still the ambiguous wordpress text on on of the slider panels. Your list of keywords is also still there with a lot of inaccuracies. Would you mind pointing me towards your "free web hosting" or where you are listed as a "top 10 dedicated server" host?
The top logo I want to remain saying WEBHOSTING (h1 header) if I use a logo it would be a photo search robots don't see photos and that is where I use h1 header, all the links work in the footer that say terms of service, the arrow is pointing the right direction a the slider goes right to left, everywhere on the net I see the word wordpress it looks like that on my site (WordPress) not sure what I would change it to, keywords are read by robots not humans no need to edit any more (I did remove the (adult sites hosting) as Sonwebhost dose not host pron, as far as pointing you towards free web hosting, again that is in the keywords so if someone was searching for say free webhosting they would get to Sonwebhost right, now when they get there and you say bought one plan and I give you a discount of 50% would not the other 50% be free, ok as far as being listed in the top 10 dedicated server host, that is in the keywords so you don't actual see that statement but I feel as thought I am in the top ten in my country: Look at this link: http://www.search.ask.com/web?l=dis&o=100000031cr&qsrc=2869&q=dedicated+servers+barbados&gct=kwd or this one https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#q=barbados+dedicated+server+hosting&start=10

Some mention of my company being in the top ten I feel that way....

Last edited by a moderator:

Novacha

Content Contributer
The top logo I want to remain saying WEBHOSTING (h1 header) if I use a logo it would be a photo search robots don't see photos and that is where I use h1 header, all the links work in the footer that say terms of service, the arrow is pointing the right direction a the slider goes right to left, everywhere on the net I see the word wordpress it looks like that on my site (WordPress) not sure what I would change it to, keywords are read by robots not humans no need to edit any more (I did remove the (adult sites hosting) as Sonwebhost dose not host pron, as far as pointing you towards free web hosting, again that is in the keywords so if someone was searching for say free webhosting they would get to Sonwebhost right, now when they get there and you say bought one plan and I give you a discount of 50% would not the other 50% be free, ok as far as being listed in the top 10 dedicated server host, that is in the keywords so you don't actual see that statement but I feel as thought I am in the top ten in my country: Look at this link: http://www.search.ask.com/web?l=dis&o=100000031cr&qsrc=2869&q=dedicated+servers+barbados&gct=kwd or this one https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#q=barbados+dedicated+server+hosting&start=10

Some mention of my company being in the top ten I feel that way....
You could change the header to the name of your company, since that is probably what you want to be indexed by the search engines...

I have no clue what you mean when you are talking about wordpress. Could you elaborate on that a bit? Your excuse for providing free webhosting is pretty flimsy. It is still not free, whether you gave them a 50% discount or a 99% discount. Just because money is taken off what it's original perceived value was, does not mean that the product is now more free than before.

Top 10 usually refers to quality and customer satisfaction and not to search rankings on a couple of search engines. When you write top 10 hosts, it usually means that a reviewer ranked you as their 10 ten hosts over a period of time or that you were voted by a community as a favourite.

Sonwebhost

and there is still the ambiguous wordpress text on on of the slider 
I am not sure what this is about 

I am keeping webhostng seams ok with me

I am not making excuses for free hosting as I said its in the keywords not on my site as an offer 

Top ten is in the keywords it is not a claim on my website here is an other link http://www.top10webhosting.com/content/sonwebhost-com-hosting-plan/

Some day you may see me on the top ten just maybe number one on of the ten. 

Enjoy. 

Novacha

Content Contributer

I am not sure what this is about 

I am keeping webhostng seams ok with me

I am not making excuses for free hosting as I said its in the keywords not on my site as an offer 

Top ten is in the keywords it is not a claim on my website here is an other link http://www.top10webhosting.com/content/sonwebhost-com-hosting-plan/

Some day you may see me on the top ten just maybe number one on of the ten. 

Enjoy. 
U1sV83o.png

What does that even mean?

Keywords are part of your site. Just because they are not visually available, does not mean that they do not contribute to your site, and the way it is indexed. You should only use keywords that are relevant to your services. Someone looking for free web hosting is not looking for paid web hosting, so your site will be of no benefit to them. So basically, keywords are still part of your site.  :angry:

Sonwebhost

It means that if you buy a hosting plan you get a free WordPress website kindly don't be upset.

I changed it to free billing with re-seller offer 

You have a valid point, kindly indulge me on this issue, have you notice that it is possible while searing for free hosting you see an articular that says don't get free hosting and why not right, then you change your mind and decide to buy hosting which is safer, so you still have the option available at Sonwebhost. 

Novacha

Content Contributer
It means that if you buy a hosting plan you get a free WordPress website kindly don't be upset.

I changed it to free billing with re-seller offer 

You have a valid point, kindly indulge me on this issue, have you notice that it is possible while searing for free hosting you see an articular that says don't get free hosting and why not right, then you change your mind and decide to buy hosting which is safer, so you still have the option available at Sonwebhost. 
I believe I have said all that is to be said, and I will provider no further justification on my points since they are still valid. That being said, I appreciate your humility in taking advice in the best light and wish you all the best on your hosting career. 

I would still recommend you make the changes listed throughout this thread, as the opinions here are both from customers of other hosts and experienced providers. 

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Your keywords are doing a lot more harm than good with regards to 'SEO'

Sonwebhost

I changed the webhosting to Sonwebhost on index page.

the keywords are shorten 

hasel92

Meta keywords don't help your SEO. Google disclosed that. Keep it short and simple. Webhosting+vps+dedicated server.

I think you need to rephrase your title and meta description. No offense but it seems like one of those spammy links.

Title

Web Hosting Services Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers SonWebHost

SonWebHost Official Website

Meta Description

Hosting Dedicated Servers VPS Servers Domain Names Reseller Hosting Shared Hosting Globaly.

Providing you with shared hosting, VPS & Dedicated servers.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
Meta keywords don't help your SEO. [...]
This is pretty much what I've been seeing through out my SEO endeavors and research, really all it does it make your site look like its trying too hard to get listed for things its not even providing. (if someone happens to view your code)

amuck-landowner