amuck-landowner

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Steven F

Verified Provider
We could have one via Google Hangout...

Or a drinking coding contest.

Spend 2 hours in a hangout chit-chatting / drinking then set everyone loose on a coding project to implement into a production environment?

"Guys... GUYS! I got it to work! It says, "Hello World!" HAHAHA"
What if someone pulls a Fran? You know, apple juice instead of scotch, water instead of vodka, et cetera. We'll need some sort of verification process... Hmm...

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
What if someone pulls a Fran?
I love that this is a thing now XD

We'll need some sort of verification process... Hmm...
Perhaps play Louie Louie by the Kingsmen.. you'll know folks are getting tipsy when they start singing along :p I do suddenly like the idea of a bunch of VPSB regulars settling in at the same pub for an evening, though.

Steven F

Verified Provider
I love that this is a thing now XD

Perhaps play Louie Louie by the Kingsmen.. you'll know folks are getting tipsy when they start singing along :p I do suddenly like the idea of a bunch of VPSB regulars settling in at the same pub for an evening, though.
Well, you made it a thing! It might be a little hard to go out drinking, seeing as we're scattered around the globe... Well, we could have a convention. vpsCon. :p

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Fixed that for ya. In fact, I think we're already lining up a drinking contest between BuyVM and Catalyst :3
So Vegas? I think we can accomodate a trip up there sometime soon. You know strictly business of course. However I do think Jarland and myself will easily take that competition. :) Maybe we can get Don on Skype to take part. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
So Vegas? I think we can accomodate a trip up there sometime soon. You know strictly business of course. However I do think Jarland and myself will easily take that competition. Maybe we can get Don on Skype to take part.

Ran out of everclear. Vodka is like water. Been a rough week. Let's do this!
Hah ^_^ Well, it'd be 3 on 2 (just Anthony and I since Fran doesn't drink).. but it might still be a good matchup :p Would definitely be a blast to meet you gents and have a good time as well.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Anything with alcohol in it is a good start to any day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Steven F

Verified Provider
This thread is leading me to want to get drunk tonight. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Maybe we need more of these... ;)

amuck-landowner