amuck-landowner

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Another idea: If user beats provider, user gets free VPS.
That;s just encouraging minors to drink ;)

Anyways, I love whiskey and brandy.

Absinthe is just another drink out of this world, lovely stuff though!

Last edited by a moderator:

trexos

Guinness ^_^

promo-alt.jpg

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS.

Damn my crazy life.  

1. @Ryanarp and @jarland, depending on when the Vegas trip is, It might become a 2v2.  But regardless, we'll win (obviously).  Also if I do have an opportunity to travel there it would be fantastic to meet you gents as well at BuyVM!  

2. Everything and anything.  Preferred beverage is beer in large quantities (a 30 pack of beer a day sometimes if I'm feeling it).  When times get rough I turn to hard liquor.  

This includes: Jack Daniels (split a handle of this with a friend, hahahaha don't remember), Johnny Walker (all labels), Jameson (I seriously drank half a bottle of this in an hour period another night I don't remember), honestly any whiskey/scotch/bourbon/rum.  

When times get tough and economy strains the pocket of an undergraduate student (or now for me I guess a graduate student), I do sometimes turn to vodka.  Sky Vodka, Smirnoff, Vladimir (don't drink this... it's seriously horrible $11 USD for 1.75L of vodka that you'll regret), Crown Russe (world's finest of course... for $10 USD for 1.75L)...  Yeah I've lived through it all. 

Hell ever made swamp water?  Every year my organization used to make it.  It's 75% pure liquor (as in mixtures of just handles and handles of liquor), and 25% soda.  Thing is, you can't taste the alcohol, so it gets you drunk pretty damn fast.  

I can go on, but I'll end with this: Everclear.  Also known as Jarland's staple drink.  95% alcohol, 95% goodness.  I was once stupid enough to try a shot of everclear straight.  Worst. mistake. ever.  Decided it was a better idea to try and cut a little bit of it with Jack Daniels and a dash of Coke (CocaCola smartasses).  Didn't make it better.  Shot ended up being 75% Everclear, 20% Jack Daniels, 5% Coke.  It burned.  

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Johnny Walker (all labels)
(can't remember if I posted this already... but appropriate :p)
captainplanet.jpg

Hell ever made swamp water?
Everclear. Also known as Jarland's staple drink.
He would love it down here in Louisiana.. I know several good ol' boys that still run their granpappy's old moonshine distilleries and are more than willing to trade for good meat :3 Once gator season opens up again I'll probably be able to get 15-20 gallons of the stuff in exchange for some gator sausage.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Might depend on my time in Irland ... but nothing about some Kilkennys

450px-Kilkenny_Irish_beer.jpg

and a few Irish Flags afterwards.

terafire

Verified Provider
Definitely Heineken for a lighter beer and Guinness for a darker beer. For liquor I'm a fan of spiced rum (such as Sailor Jerrys or Captain Morgan) and coke, fruit juice, or straight. As well as some ice-cold Gin (Bombay Sapphire or Beefeater) with some vermouth or 7-up and a sourmix (Tom Collins)

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
There seems to be a strong relation between those who hang about doing support after hours and alcohol connoisseurs.

Gin & 7-up actually sounds interesting.

Personally I am a scotch lover when I can afford it (good or not at all), the rest of the time strong cheap spirits mixed or good Australian or German beer.

ThePrimeHost

Verified Provider
1 Part Gentlemen Jack

3 Parts Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi

----------------------------------------

Sounds disgusting. Tastes Amazing!

You will thank me later!

ThePrimeHost

Verified Provider
I'm not a huge beer drinker but for beer I prefer Landshark with a lime wedge.

For red wine I prefer Lambrusco.

amuck-landowner