amuck-landowner

What's for Lunch?

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
MartinD seems to love his fish.

I ate ma2loubeh today because I have no lessons on Friday and I was at home, but typically I head to the local Morrocan or Turkish resteraunts or a sandwich bar. There are chicken and chips shops close to my sixth form, but I'm not a fan of them really.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Roasted vine plum tomatoes with garlic and basil salad, poached salmon fillet and linguine with a pancetta and caper sauce :)
Serious question, was that the entire meal?

Maybe it's just my fat coated American stomach that thinks it's a small portion. Looks and sounds good though :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Costco pizza?  I haven't been to a Costco in years.   Is that much like the Sam/Wally World pizza?

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Serious question, was that the entire meal?

Maybe it's just my fat coated American stomach that thinks it's a small portion. Looks and sounds good though :)
Yup, sure was. Remember, pasta is really quite filling so not much more was needed apart from a nice cup of cat-poo coffee afterwards :p

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
vXJjBbh.jpg

Steak, potatoes, onions and bacon. Not pictured: big glass of milk.

It hit the spot.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I need to find a source for free range *clean* eggs already.  And less likely to find, a source for raw milk.

Working on the whole yogurt making experience, but store bought pasteurized milk isn't cutting it.  Damn dead solvent.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
fttMnuD.jpg

Grilled cheese sandwich... wait for it... with eggs. A mix of pepperjack cheese and shreded mild cheddar. Washed it down with a bottle of Aquafina's purest.

earl

I had Swiss Chalet, chicken and ribs.. They also have the best Fries!

header_tall_grill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner