amuck-landowner

Whats your home connection speed?

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Nothing special:

2837727095.png

I'm currently looking at VirginMedia business broadband likely get the 100Mbps.

In total for Broadband + Phoneline i think its around £25 a month, VM probably would be tripple that.

Last edited by a moderator:

shawn_ky

I'm lucky to get 10 down and 1 up... Time Warner in my area sucks but is more reliable than Wiindstream DSL.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Australia, yay ADSL! Hopefully I can make some of you feel happier about yourselves.
Not much better unfortunately.

2841478481.png

AT&T U-Verse FTTP = CRAP

On the west coast of Florida they're able to get Verizion FIOS(150/65) but since AT&T has a monopoly here and absolutely no plans to really upgrade their equipment for better speeds or IPv6(even their god awful tunnel) it sucks...

Jeffrey

Not much better unfortunately.

2841478481.png

AT&T U-Verse FTTP = CRAP

On the west coast of Florida they're able to get Verizion FIOS(150/65) but since AT&T has a monopoly here and absolutely no plans to really upgrade their equipment for better speeds or IPv6(even their god awful tunnel) it sucks...
Where in Florida are you? I am in Central Florida and we are stuck with either Bright House Networks or AT&T Uverse

Ruchirablog

BPS-JAUCEAAnor8.jpg

Jeez. This test was done yesterday at my home on a friends phone. He told me sometimes it goes up to 75mbps. Too bad my S3 doesnt has 4G :(

Here in Sri Lanka just for $10 we can get 25GB of LTE Data. Spending $40 ($10*4) a month for 100GB and getting a fixed LTE router is simply worth it with these speeds 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
2845388129.png

Eh, not what it should be, but doing decent enough today.  (Given that last year I was stuck on a 1,5Mb, I'm quite pleased with this line now).

nunim

VPS Junkie
Where in Florida are you? I am in Central Florida and we are stuck with either Bright House Networks or AT&T Uverse
S. FL, we have U-Verse & Comcast mostly and I hate Comcast's customer service more then AT&T's.   I know along the west coast i.e. naples, tampa, etc.. have Verizon FIOS available but since we were never in a Verizon market we'll never see FIOS and U-Verse is a poor FTTH system.

I even tried getting a quote from FPL FIbernet since it's less than a half mile from me but they will not do any installs to residential buildings even if I am willing to pay for buildout.

amuck-landowner