amuck-landowner

Where's Mark all forums read link ?

eva2000

IPB usually has a mark all forum/topics read link, but seems vpsboard.com's IPB style has removed it or moved it ?

Bring it back please  :D

Ivan

Verified Provider
You click this 
f_icon.png
button beside the forum category name  :)

Psst! Be sure to hit the Thanks button, hehe 

Last edited by a moderator:

rds100

Verified Provider
Yes, but this is just for that forum? There should be a global "mark everthing read" link.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Yeah, it just doesn't appear to be available on this particular skin. I think Curtis is looking to have it added :)

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
In the beginning there was a "mark all as read" link in the footer. Some time ago, this link was changed to a "new content" link instead.

So it should be possible to bring it back. :)

eva2000

tried mobile style but it's broken for me in chrome 26 browser...

1. no mark all read link

2. no menus work clicking on them does nothing including clicking full version link at bottom of page - I am now stuck in mobile style with no way out ! I did try clearing all cookies and as guest i see proper desktop theme. But once i log in, i am stuck back in mobile style !

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Alternately:  Instead of Mark All Read, a more helpful addition would be the option to mark a thread as "Do Not Follow", where it will no longer be listed in the View New Content option.  Starting to get tired of reading threads where people are trying to drag traffic to their offsite forums about VPSes when I'm already on a perfectly fine forum about VPSes.

amuck-landowner