amuck-landowner

Which OS will you support

Slownode

I'd make my own distro and contribute back to the projects it relied upon, largely Debian.

A fully-free Mint of sorts, with optional proprietary things being available as highly containerized packages.

Improve Wine.

Support Haiku.

Push AMD for open drivers.

Tux

DigitialOcean? lel
I'd make my own distro and contribute back to the projects it relied upon, largely Debian. A fully-free Mint of sorts, with optional proprietary things being available as highly containerized packages.
Trisquel GNU/Linux did the hard work of making the components libre

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Debian.  

My reasoning behind this is that from all the operating systems I've used, *BSD, RHEL-Based OS, SUSE-based OS, etc. I've seen Debian be one of the easiest and straight-forward server OS to work with.

RHEL to me just gets confusing.  I started out working with CentOS and just did not enjoy my experience at all.  Now I'm not saying I'm horrible with CentOS, but I do prefer Debian over CentOS anyday. 
Second that.

VPSCorey

Verified Provider
Give it all to Tim Cook on the condition he makes MacOS available on standard hardware.  If he did this a year ago he would be dancing on MicroSoft's grave.

NickM

Verified Provider
I would split the money between Debian, KDE, and a few other projects that are worthy - ideally, smaller projects that show a lot of promise.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Um... ShoveLinux? Seriously, Elementary OS has the most chance of working well for consumers.

amuck-landowner