amuck-landowner

WHMCS - Horrific Cleaning of variables leaves multiple zero-day possibilities

RiotSecurity

Well, I think you should re-read what's been going on here recently and then jump down from that 50ft horse you've saddled.
@MartinD

Am citit-o. Sunt de acord cu "lulzsecurity" și "xfs Duce", pentru că, deși ele fac un punct. Vă sunt obtinerea supărat pe ei, atunci când ar trebui să fie supărat la compania de software pentru plecarea aceste exploateaza aici și nu împingând un remediu pentru ei.

@vld Eu nu sunt folosind Google Translate. Eu sunt român.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Just want to let yall know... SolusVM found issues with their WHMCS module... They said they fixed it... Go update if you haven't already... We should know something soon regarding if they didn't fix it completely or not.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
'We' should know something soon.

Who is 'we'?
Really? How hard is it to figure out? I'm a provider just like others here. I use WHMCS and SolusVM... So, 'we' refers to all providers. Don't start acting like I'm a bad guy because I tried to help... I could of easily just covered my own ass and let everything happen... But I didn't... I didn't want the ChicagoVPS thing to happen to anyone else...

That shit pisses me off... When someone tries to help you sit there and think they're a bad guy because they didn't just sit back and talk shit to the person putting the issues out there... Confirm with MannDude if I didn't talk to him about it, confirm with WHMCS Matt and Phill... Don't speculate that i've had anything to do with this crap, I was trying to fix it.

amuck-landowner