amuck-landowner

Wholesaleinternet $19 per Month - Server Grab Bags.. more stock!

earl

The grab bags are all running at 100Mbps, the regular stocked servers are 100Mbps Unmetered w/ a free port upgrade to 1Gbps.

We have a C2Q and got a Q9400 :) Runs great!
of all he servers I've had with WII I never got limited to 11MB/s I can do way more than that while maybe not a full 1Gbit but way more than 100mbit port, you get similar speeds to DS while they state theirs is a 1 Gbit port with 20TB/mo.

Personally, I am kind of skeptical of WII because of this part of their TOS:

I can understand not allowing ROMs as they are technically "warez."  But emulators are just computer programs, and... text about pyrotechnics is not allowed?  Seriously...?
Maybe they are referring to satellite hacking?

earl

Sorry, the product you requested is out of stock.

Click here for a list of our available products.

:angry:
Yeah they were gone by morning.. you can check every so often they do put one or two back in stock.. also check servercomplete see if they have stock they also offer the 5520 @$55/mo pretty much the same specs but it is really limited to a 100mbit port..Look for their offer on WHT. Good luck.

Ruchirablog

Yeah they were gone by morning.. you can check every so often they do put one or two back in stock.. also check servercomplete see if they have stock they also offer the 5520 @$55/mo pretty much the same specs but it is really limited to a 100mbit port..Look for their offer on WHT. Good luck.
thanks for the information but servercomplete is not appealing to me  ^_^  Ill wait for WH or QP to stock up :)

Epidrive

Verified Provider
Imho the word 'grab bag' spiced up the deal. It sounds very good to me i keep repeating the word!

Is it just me or does anyone feel the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

earl

Imho the word 'grab bag' spiced up the deal. It sounds very good to me i keep repeating the word!

Is it just me or does anyone feel the same?
Hmm.. the term grab bag makes me anxious.. I feel i'm not sure what I will be getting..

curious, anyone who ordered the c2q got anything higher than a Q9550?

365Networks

If anyone is interested it seems they have more stock of the grab bag, but the C2Q has gone up $5 so $35/mo..

https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/dedicated/
Still a great deal though. Seems they added an older Dual Opteron for $35 per month as well! :)

I can also confirm the C2Q/C2D's are on a 100Mbps Unmetered, rather then 1Gbps like everyone else is expecting. I believe it is available for an additional $10 per month.

earl

yeah still pretty good for a C2Q with unmetered considering I saw a few AD's on WHT for a Q9550 for around $100/mo, but theirs did come with 8 GB of ram instead of the 4GB you get with WII

Not sure if they are limiting the port to 100mbit now but I have had downloads of 65MB/s on my C2Q before.. I would check my server but don't have access to my main computer right now.

Update--

I just noticed the dual opteron deal comes with 8GB of ram default not 2GB of ram that is advertised on the website.. not sure which one is correct..

Last edited by a moderator:

earl

I just checked and I'm still getting around 50MB/s so maybe they limit the port to 100mbit on new sign ups? I have noticed that the network have been kinda degraded lately even with DS.. yesterday I kept getting disconnected from putty had to reconnect 5 times in a 1min period..

365Networks

We have quite a few servers with them, not a new signup for sure. I am thinking maybe they limit it to 100Mbit/s, which then new(er) customers would assume they would have to spend another $10/mo for a 1Gbps upgrade. I am sending an email off now to see what they say. :)

amuck-landowner