amuck-landowner

Yet Another SolusVM Alternative: VPSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Thanks for the feedback/support from everyone. I'm glad I decided to take on the project myself which I should have done from the beginning. :)

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Yet another VPS management panel...but I think Joe might actually be one to pull it off.  I think others look and say "well, that isn't so hard" and then after they get into the GUI side of it, testing, security, etc. they realize it's more work than they thought.

Wasn't joepie91 doing a panel at some point?  Whatever happened to that guy...

KuJoe

Verified Provider
He was doing a panel but then he had to stop because it wasn't making any money. I offered to pay him to complete it and then he said he didn't want to work on a paid project.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
In his defense, he would consider working on it if I made donations instead of hiring him to do work (i.e. a work order/contract). But donations wouldn't guarantee me anything.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
and then he was raided or something, haven't seen him online that much since that "incident".

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Serious question. When you toggle, for example, TUN/TAP, does the 'light switch' switch to 'On'? If not, it should :p
I ended up getting rid of the toggles. For now it's either enabled or it's not (I'll add a disable option later).

I did add something that I think clients might like. Now they can add their own IPv6 addresses as they need them (a limit will be able to be set per VPS to prevent somebody from clearing the IP pool).

More pics and progress here: http://vpsm.net/thread-15.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner