amuck-landowner

Your Favorite Sports?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I rode BMX for about ten years and played basketball in elementary school... but other than that I don't play sports, and thus don't watch them. I never understood how folks could keep track of all the sports stuff going on, I see friends on Facebook yammer on and argue with each other during game days and I can't make sense of any of it. :)

Lot of teams, players and sports to keep track of. I ain't got time for that. :p

tonyg

I love to play basketball, baseball, football (American and worldwide).

To watch / follow: the NBA (Miami Heat).

Last edited by a moderator:

TekStorm - Walter

Well, I like sports but I dont really like to shit there and watch i like to play, i like to play everything i can. But i would have to say hockey is the best sport out there.

host4go

Verified Provider
Up untill recently I was in boxing.

I like going to the Gym whenever I can.

When I was a "bit" younger I was into kickboxing.

I was like krav maga but its not really a sport.

Oh well.. Unfortunately in the last 2years I only had time for the gym.. And even then, hardly :(

Shoaib_A

Cricket has always been my favorite & I try to watch as many matches as I can. It also has just 10 teams that play at the highest level (ICC Test Championship) so that also makes it easy to keep track of the things. Of course I do watch other sports like Football (Soccer), Field Hockey & Baseball occasionally as well.

icy

Football (soccer). I have always been a fan of FIFA and local football teams. I used to play in a club and was an excellent experience but I didn't intend to proceed into football as a career.

iClickAndHost

Verified Provider
Favourite to watch or to practice ? 
To watch - motor sports - Formula 1 in particular, "the pinnacle of motorsports" 

To practice - i play squash and do snowboard and ride downhill mountain biike 

amuck-landowner