Zen Cart or magento shopping cart?

Kostoprav

Zen Cart or magento shopping cart? Why?
Require over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on Hostyd.org web hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

Lewis-H

Zen Cart and Magento share some commonalities. Both are open-source, PHP-based e-commerce software solutions.

Zen Cart and Magento Community edition are both free options. This means they require self-hosting, so businesses will need to factor in the cost of hosting when using either platform. Make sure to check out each platform’s hosting guidelines before purchasing hosting.

Lucky for companies considering either solution, web-based options like these are preferred by a majority of e-commerce businesses, according to an e-commerce user report.

Derossi

I had been looking for good cPanel host and seem I got that with HostYD provider.
Good service with fast enough support guys at acceptable price. Recommended.

Mrejkin

I hope this hosting provider will be around for a long time. Well done, Hostyd team!
The host is fast, support is fast, they really are 'leet' and above any other hosting ive tried.

Scopehosts

Verified Provider
Go for Magento carts easy to manage your e-commerce site. It is opensource system following LAMP attire.

web-project

Verified Provider
Go for Magento carts easy to manage your e-commerce site. It is opensource system following LAMP attire.
I don't think you had any experience with Magento as its much harder to manage for beginner and required more server resources compare to Zen Cart