amuck-landowner

Double Expansion: ChicagoVPS Expands VPS Hosting Services to TWO New Areas

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am certain I am not Cody. But, you know what, I'll contact Cody and see if he wants to come on over here and set you straight.

Funny that everyone with a big enough mouth online railing against CC and CVPS is accused of being Cody. How do two different and unrelated companies come to the same conclusion?

Last edited by a moderator:

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
How do two different and unrelated companies come to the same conclusion?
Only Cody or Brian ( gay lovers ) would know the information you are spewing ( that is 99% irrelevant ). They have had a personal vendetta against ColoCrossing since their departure, and would only makes sense.

I would also like you to explain how you did a "reverse" search on that photo to find out who it was. As far as I know, there is no way to do this, and you would have to know who it was in order to find that information out. Please explain as I would love to hear your method.

BadRobot

I am just a casual observer who prefers to read rather than comment. You have constantly misbehaved on WHT, LET and now you are  shamelessly doing it on this forum. The other two forums decided to ban you for misconduct and shilling. And while I think that your ban on LowEndTalk.com is more for show since it is owned by your boss, Mr. Jon Biloh, the ban on WebHostingTalk.com is real. It is a matter of time before you will get banned from this forum as well. You, as a representative of Chicago VPS and Colo Crossing are publicly displaying your homophobia and are acting like a spoiled child and are insensitive to your customer's needs and concerns. Last year you have lost the data of hundreds of your customers due to your ineptitude and incompetence and blamed it on Solus Labs. You are constantly trying to shift public attention from your own shortcomings by gossiping and accusing other hosting providers of doing "shady things", while you have no clue how to properly operate WHMCS or SolusVM, let alone properly secure your servers.

I think that ChicagoVPS is the worst hosting provider ever. I do not understand why Jon Biloh keeps you around since you are nothing but trouble for the image of Colo Crossing, but maybe there is more between the two of you than meets the eye. Who can know these things...

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
So, when are we all planning to grow up and stop acting like stupid children?

More than a few of you need to have a look in the mirror - it's quite embarrassing reading some of this tripe knowing I'm part of the same industry.

Let's all try and act our respective ages huh?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I would also like you to explain how you did a "reverse" search on that photo to find out who it was. As far as I know, there is no way to do this, and you would have to know who it was in order to find that information out. Please explain as I would love to hear your method.
With all due respect, you're an idiot. I linked it back to the Facebook profile before he commented, look at the file name and Google search 'Facebook photo to profile how to' and you're set.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Only Cody or Brian ( gay lovers ) would know the information you are spewing ( that is 99% irrelevant ). They have had a personal vendetta against ColoCrossing since their departure, and would only makes sense.

Wow, so now are we stating facts or trolling those who are gay?  Personal relationship preferences have zero relationship to this matter or industry.  I find this statement to be umm, distasteful.  Gay lovers, that's kind of redundant.  This isn't, you are a GAY HATER.

I don't know Cody or Brian, other than exchanging some messages with them elsewhere about these topics (i.e. CC + CVPS saying their names in public).  But I suspect, with what you just said, neither one of them will be thrilled.

Curious why you talk smack against these guys.  Your "buddy" Biloh employed them, not you.   I fail to see how two random employees of BILOH'S COMPANY have any relationship to you and why would you know these guys?  I've asked you multiple times already but you won't answer.

Now, for the Facebook thing and reversing the photo to the profile, this is basic 101% functionality.  I do not use Facebook and with so much hidden within that site (requires log in and/or friendship) circumnavigating the site becomes somewhat necessary.

This is the photo:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/75359_10151423897014924_845671632_n.jpg

Do this:

http://facbook.com/10151423897014924

See where "10151423897014924" is?  That field pasted to the end of  facebook.com reverses it.

Wish there was something more fun about this :)

Only Cody or Brian ( gay lovers ) would know the information you are spewing ( that is 99% irrelevant ).
If these two guys worked at CC (which they did) why would they post irrelevant information?  I doubt the info is not relevant.  I think you meant to say untrue perhaps?  So are you saying what I am posting would only be known by a former CC employee?  Cause if you are, it's going to be funny when I respond.

Aside from you and Biloh, many folks who were even CC employees have been kept in the dark about lots of company dealings.  CC, like CVPS is shrouded in mystery and has a history of lying and being less than honest.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Before I forget and let you skate over the facts...

You said on here that you DID NOT work for Colocrossing.   You said that Biloh used your name to bolster the fake employee headcount to provide legitimate appearance.

Then, being doubtful, like I am, stumbled into this over on LET.

CVPS_Chris Banned

March 2012

Since when do I work for them exactly?

I used to yes, but I have since moved on to start ChicagoVPS

That message was after CVPS_Chris posted this on the thread and others jumped on him for CC shilling.

CVPS_Chris Banned

March 2012

You guys should be using Colocrossing. I have never had a problem with them EVER and have consistently gave me the best network anyone could ask for at the best prices. If you want special pricing contact me
Source to that thread: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/35890/#Comment_35890

Just to refresh your memory and everyone else of YOUR denial of being a CC employee:

CVPS_Chris

•  
  • Verified Provider
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

buffalooed, on 18 May 2013 - 6:46 PM, said:

You are a former CC employee
Stop saying that, its not true. Why am I being brought into CC drama. Go talk to Jon and ask why he posted my name on there when I was never an employee. Im sick of this bs made up lies.

URL for the source message: http://vpsboard.com/topic/181-chicagovps-review/?p=2746

Seems like we have a professional liar hung by his own words in public.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Made up posts ftw.
Or are you claiming I fabricated what you said?  

I posted the links to the threads/posts.  They are all genuine and long been where they are.  If they were fakes/fraud, you surely would have edited/removed them in the past.

I am perplexed as to what your claim for relief here is...

amuck-landowner