amuck-landowner

Gotcha!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
"As an example (no disrespect meant) BuyVM has a few employees who've worked with CC, EIG, and even DirectSpace. No one in their right mind would say this means BuyVM is a shell company of any of these. You would have called it grasping, tinfoil territory. Enough posts like that and all it does is to drown out any real evidence."

DirectSpace... yeah no way Fran is trading spit with those fools...I might know something about some IPs or something there... EIG, ahhh wasn't there drama and fallout with them. or did we forget :) ?.. yeah no spit swapping there... CC?  no f'n way that has any truth either... Those aren't good parallels to the Chris Biloh story.

Have to remember Chris has a record of lying and then trying to retell the story later as some legitimate thing (i.e. Kevdam).  The UGVPS thing ... Oh there are plenty....  Plus calling Fabiloh relationship business overlooks way too much personal R&R together.  It overlooks the whole shared major employee thing (Shinkle anyone)...

You know maybe I should just pay Jere for his time, he knows the bowels of both companies :)  

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
As an example (no disrespect meant) BuyVM has a few employees who've worked with CC, EIG, and even DirectSpace.
Incorrect! Aldryic applied at CC before we started to see the iffy side. I worked at DSN in a slave room in the back. I never got paid and smelled like a hobo because of it.

One of the owners went on about how much of a good christian he was yet literally tried to throw a monitor at me. The other one was an honest to god good person being played by a con.

Francisco

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
DirectSpace... yeah no way Fran is trading spit with those fools...I might know something about some IPs or something there...
Yup, dipshit Ed won't update the damn SWIP.  I get spam complaints daily from his IP space that's still "in our name".  Spamhaus is aware of that little situation though... so we don't have to worry about the crap ending up getting us listed.

tchen

DirectSpace... yeah no way Fran is trading spit with those fools...I might know something about some IPs or something there... EIG, ahhh wasn't there drama and fallout with them. or did we forget :) ?.. yeah no spit swapping there... CC?  no f'n way that has any truth either... Those aren't good parallels to the Chris Biloh story.
So your criteria for collusion isn't past-employment, but instead its about not burning bridges?  I don't know about you, but I've actually liked the majority of my former bosses.  Maybe it's rare and unfathomable to some.

Have to remember Chris has a record of lying and then trying to retell the story later as some legitimate thing (i.e. Kevdam).  The UGVPS thing ... Oh there are plenty....  Plus calling Fabiloh relationship business overlooks way too much personal R&R together.  It overlooks the whole shared major employee thing (Shinkle anyone)...

I'm under no illusion that CVPS isn't basically a glorified CC reseller.  I'm also cognizant that they walk in the same circles and that they might even share kisses under the bleachers.  FWIW, I don't even like Chris.  But at the same time, your arguments are starting to devolve.  Just post something about him kicking puppies, call him Hitler, and be done with it.

Please.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'm under no illusion that CVPS isn't basically a glorified CC reseller.  I'm also cognizant that they walk in the same circles and that they might even share kisses under the bleachers. 
That's a good summary... We'll let that stand on the record.

CC and related companies would have none of this drama if they weren't up to ample heap of no-fucking-good.   It isn't some new thing either.  

Believe me, I am as tired of their non sense as you are.  Difference is, I won't stand for their rubbish, duping folks, stringing customers over payments wrapped through shell companies and the rest.  There's plenty more that hasn't been said.  And, if some other asshatery sets up intending to run an unsavory operation, I'll slap them just the same, even if they aren't CC related.

Funny how it took how long to beat the obvious out of CC=HVH?  It's not some LITTLE thing that doesn't impact anyone routine either.  Took a pissed customer + a post SUNK on LETwith a changed title 10 times to bury the issue + cross posting to vpsBoard and for the final blow, WHT's hammer arm up in the air.  Unacceptable.

Shameful thing is some of these CC related companies, some of the owners/partners actually have some integrity and they managed to get tied into the mothership...  Money makes folks do stupid things.

Let's just all blame it on the economy.  

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
To clear my issues up:

As Ive stated years ago, yes Jon owned the domain and gave it to me because he did not have time to develop it. This was the same time I exited the game server industry because of the monopoly GameServers.com had for the new CoD series and basically wiped my company out over night.

ChicagoVPS owns ALL of its hardware, and we do NOT resell ColoCrossing servers. Its really irritating that my success is downplayed and I am in the shadow of ColoCrossing. When there is a ColoCrossing issue, guess what CVPS is mentioned and I dont think that is very fair to me, Im actually a pretty good guy if you guys would actually talk to me instead of taunting me.

As for the whole me working for Velocity Servers or any of its counter parts, no it never happened and yet I am still stuck in this whole stupid situation over nothing. Like I said before, ask Jon why it was put on the internet, I had nothing to do with it.

I don't really have a need to answer anymore things here because they have all been discussed over the past few years so no sense in hashing that out again.

jarland

The ocean is digital
To clear my issues up:

As Ive stated years ago, yes Jon owned the domain and gave it to me because he did not have time to develop it. This was the same time I exited the game server industry because of the monopoly GameServers.com had for the new CoD series and basically wiped my company out over night.
I've vetted this story plenty and all opinions aside, it's 100% plausible, which makes it effectively the truth until proven otherwise. You know that if it's ever proven otherwise I'll be right there, but until that day this is the story that sticks.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
When there is a ColoCrossing issue, guess what CVPS is mentioned and I dont think that is very fair to me, Im actually a pretty good guy if you guys would actually talk to me instead of taunting me.
FFS, you fluctuate between rampant overblown ego, and practically crying for being picked on.  Maybe if you didn't act like such a dick, people would actually talk to you as opposed to at you.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
No one is crying, Im just sick of the made up bullshit. 95% of which comes out of your mouth and *********** like @D. Strout follow and hop on the band wagon. When will you realize that you are select few ARE the problem. All I ask is present facts with whatever cockamamie  accusation your going to come up with or stop bringing up the past that has already been talked about.

I find it funny that I posted facts with all the machines we order on a monthly basis, and you called bullshit and lies but when the facts came out you had nothing more to say other than....... "OH SHIT, look at that hes telling the truth, wait that just means CC owns them"..... because I cant physically do it on my own right? Like honestly just look at yourself in the mirror ( if you can manage to get your full self in it ) and realize 95% of the stuff you say is false about me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
How about you go find a quote of me _anywhere_ claiming that you weren't rolling out hardware?  My claim is that you've always been Biloh's proxy, and that CVPS is backed by CC.  You want a prime example of made-up BS, just take a look at ANY of your replies where you run out of logic and have to resort to insults.

BTW - you do realize that childish attempts at fat jokes fall flat on someone who isn't bothered in the slightest by them?  I'm a big ol' Ruski bear, and having attention called to my bulk doesn't upset me.  Perhaps you could come up with something a little less middle-school?  Or even better, have an actual conversation without having to resort to pathetic insults, if you can manage it.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Dustin, you wouldn't be able to have an intellectual conversation with me. Its simple, you are not smart enough.

And my point exactly, CC does not back CVPS. It funds itself and is owned by ME and only ME and will always remain that way. Why do you think Jeremiah had a hissy fit and left, because I wouldn't give him shares and did not deserve it.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
See, case in point.  You have *nothing* logical to contribute, so you're forced to resort to insults.

It's been a very long time since I've seen someone so willingly swallow bait.  And not only that, but come back for more so readily.  Will you ever get tired of reacting exactly as I want you to?

And my point exactly, CC does not back CVPS. It funds itself and is owned by ME and only ME and will always remain that way. Why do you think Jeremiah had a hissy fit and left, because I wouldn't give him shares and did not deserve it.
No, the point in your last statement was as follows:

I find it funny that I posted facts with all the machines we order on a monthly basis, and you called bullshit and lies
Again, show me where I claimed you weren't rolling out hardware.  My claim is, as I said before, that you're nothing without Biloh's pocketbook.  You have your opinions, I have mine.  If you were a fraction of the man your ego claims to be, someone else's opinion wouldn't bother you in the slightest.

To which you will of course respond that it doesn't bother you - and yet you come and dance to my strings on these threads anyways.  And it brings no small measure of satisfaction that your owners have to just sit there and sigh, hoping that you don't get goaded into saying too much (again) and becoming a liability (again).  Hint:  a good deal of the 'forced reveals' CC has had to do (LET, HVH, etc) are very heavily because of your direct actions.  So, a round of applause for being such a gullible lad.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
I am the owner, I have no one to answer to but myself. I do what I want and will do what I want.

tchen

To clear my issues up:

ChicagoVPS owns ALL of its hardware, and we do NOT resell ColoCrossing servers. Its really irritating that my success is downplayed and I am in the shadow of ColoCrossing. When there is a ColoCrossing issue, guess what CVPS is mentioned and I dont think that is very fair to me, Im actually a pretty good guy if you guys would actually talk to me instead of taunting me.

As for the whole me working for Velocity Servers or any of its counter parts, no it never happened and yet I am still stuck in this whole stupid situation over nothing. Like I said before, ask Jon why it was put on the internet, I had nothing to do with it.

I don't really have a need to answer anymore things here because they have all been discussed over the past few years so no sense in hashing that out again.
Sure you own the hardware.  You also admittedly buy a bulk of it wholesale from CC which you then setup as nodes to sell downstream or directly.  Your time and that of your employees is the markup.  Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that description as the majority of this industry does the same.  Anyone repackaging Dells to me with network, power is still a reseller of Dells to me.  (eg. http://partnerdirect.dell.com/sites/channel/en_ca/valueaddedreseller/pages/ValueAddedReseller.aspx)

Is there another more shady definition of reseller that I should be aware of?  (tagging @drmike)

P.S. I call you a 'glorified' CC reseller because your inventory almost appears to be exclusively CC not because of any fiscal bond if that's what people think (sorry @drmike).  It's no biggie though since I can see it being just business.

Regarding the Velocity Servers bit, that's of your own making.  You're the one with the 2010 CVPS LEB offer with Velocity Servers plastered over it without a peep from yourself even while commenting on said offer.  GG

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
@tchen can you link me to this offer. I have no idea what you are talking about, and I am sure if I did see it I would have said something

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Dustin, you wouldn't be able to have an intellectual conversation with me. Its simple, you are not smart enough.
You told someone else they weren't smart enough to have a conversation with you...and then in the next sentence made a fourth-grade grammar error.

Let the memefest begin!

tchen

@tchen can you link me to this offer. I have no idea what you are talking about, and I am sure if I did see it I would have said something
Sure.  http://lowendbox.com/blog/chicagovps-6-45-512mb-xen-vps-exclusive-offer/

From the blurb:

Jeremiah from ChicagoVPS emailed me their exclusive offers a few days ago...

Domain is registered by Chris (a Velocity Server sales/support guy) and Jeremiah (network guy, tech support and many other hats).
You made about 5 comment-replies in that offer without batting an eyelash.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You told someone else they weren't smart enough to have a conversation with you...and then in the next sentence made a fourth-grade grammar error.

Let the memefest begin!
What's really going to be hilarious is the day he finds out he's had the wrong dox on me from the start :3

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Sure.  http://lowendbox.com/blog/chicagovps-6-45-512mb-xen-vps-exclusive-offer/

From the blurb:

You made about 5 comment-replies in that offer without batting an eyelash.
I can honestly say I didnt see that, and my fault I suppose. I never actually read the post that is posted only the comments.

What's really going to be hilarious is the day he finds out he's had the wrong dox on me from the start :3
Are you a college graduate?

amuck-landowner