amuck-landowner

10,000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Thanks everyone for supporting vpsBoard! We just hit 10,000 posts! Not bad considering the community started in March and took off in the middle of May.

Keep up the quality content and great posts! This place wouldn't exist without the participation of the community.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
CONGRATS DUDE! You should offer everyone a free Urpad VPS!

Damn it! You are not with URPAD anymore! BOOO

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Feels like just yesterday I had read literally all the posts on vpsBoard. I'm pretty sure there are one or two now that I haven't read ;)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
So... I hate to be really corny, but this quote really works well to the situation.

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
If only Buffalooed didn't almost consist of 1/10 the posts. Anyway, its nice to have many options for entertainment, gj Curtis.
I suspect I'd have a lot more posts if you went over and answered your I was an employee / I was never an employee thread :)

As far as me being 1/10th of the posts, #failing math.  7.64% currently.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
As far as me being 1/10th of the posts, #failing math. 7.64% currently.
Hence why I said "almost" last time I checked 7.64 is pretty close to 10.

I suspect I'd have a lot more posts if you went over and answered your I was an employee / I was never an employee thread :)
Cody, you know that I was never employed by ColoCrossing. This is just your pathetic attempt to try and make myself and ColoCrossing look bad, but its not working. No one cares, or seems to care other than you and maybe 3 others. I'm done running in circles with you. Your like an ex girlfriend, and no matter what I say you will assume its a lie, so there is no sense in wasting my breath.

You are like an insecure little school girl that just wont accept the facts that are given and I am ok with that. I don't need to prove myself to a little punk like you. Good day sir, and continue being pathetic while lurking forums. Get a lifeeeee.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
7.64% is close to 10% ?  I guess if we are doing sloppy math it's close to 20 also or 50.

The margin there in mass multiplies pretty darn quick.  Is 76.4% close to 100%? No.

Consult the family accountant for remedial math.

Now as for your haterade,   don't you have Cody or the other fellow on Skype?  Have a chat with them.   Sure they can/have confirmed they aren't me.

Pathetic was calling those guys perhaps wrongly gay lovers.

Now for at least the 4th time, how in the heck do you know two former Colocrossing employees so well if you were never a CC employee?  Why also, did you post you were a CC employee on LET, while posting here you were NEVER a CC employee?   You can't keep your stories straight.

Perhaps you and Jon are gay lovers?  You say all sorts of sketchy things that indicates you know more about CC than just being a customer.  You share IPs here and there, go on vacations together.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Chris is a worm and a slimy one at that.

It would have been fine for him to congratulate vpsBoard on their achievement.  But nope, he comes in here and pokes his limp stick at me.

Nevermind his imaginary employee Kevdam over on Lowendtalk tossing crap at vpsBoard.  Right? Just a rogue teenage employee who doesn't get leashed by the company owner/his employer.

We'll start another thread specifically for CVPS_Chris and incessant shilling / libel /slander / deflection / etc.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Chris is a worm and a slimy one at that.

It would have been fine for him to congratulate vpsBoard on their achievement.  But nope, he comes in here and pokes his limp stick at me.

Nevermind his imaginary employee Kevdam over on Lowendtalk tossing crap at vpsBoard.  Right? Just a rogue teenage employee who doesn't get leashed by the company owner/his employer.

We'll start another thread specifically for CVPS_Chris and incessant shilling / libel /slander / deflection / etc.
Would be best to have one thread and put CVPS Chris on trial.

I was merely trying to say, this isn't the thread for drama.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
Sure they can/have confirmed they aren't me.
Brian/Cody,

You have made it completely obvious to myself and others that know the situation that it is in fact one of you. There is no denying it.

how in the heck do you know two former Colocrossing employees so well if you were never a CC employee?
You know the answer to that, but just to amuse you, there was never any time I denied being friends with Jon in real life, as you also know Brian is a local that went to high school with Jon and we would all hang out ( and I will remind you that this all happened before ChicagoVPS or even ColoCrossing were around ).

So your going to point out the mere fact that before either company was in existence,I knew the people that ended up being employed at ColoCrossing. Makes sense.

Why also, did you post you were a CC employee on LET, while posting here you were NEVER a CC employee?
Me stating that  I was never an employee at ColoCrossing is correct. I helped Velocity Servers ( game server provider ) move servers when they changed locations many years ago ( again before either company was in existence ), and no, money did not trade hands. I helped willingly and that is the extent of my "working" relationship with ColoCrossing.

While your at it, lets make one about BuyVM as well since they share the same accusations, it would be fun!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Would be best to have one thread and put CVPS Chris on trial.

I was merely trying to say, this isn't the thread for drama.
I totally agree with that.

Someone needs to tell CVPS_Chris this isn't lowendwhatever.  His derailing tactics aren't getting threads closed.  And, his all PR = positive bottom line won't work here.

Being that I feel bad for the guy, I added him as a friend :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner