amuck-landowner

123systems - Issues and not responding to ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You know how the CC kids are.  Make one of them cry, and the others have to come try to prove something XD  It's just too bad none of them can bring anything to the table that'd be worth giving my effort towards;  a challenge for once would do well to break up tonight's monotony.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
You know how the CC kids are.  Make one of them cry, and the others have to come try to prove something XD  It's just too bad none of them can bring anything to the table that'd be worth giving my effort towards;  a challenge for once would do well to break up tonight's monotony.
Waa waa suburban entitlement shits.

Well I can officially add 123Systems to the CC shell operated companies and my radar then.   Welcome Andrew!  

When can we expect those CC E3 dedicated pass through sales?   

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Waa waa suburban entitlement shits.

Well I can officially add 123Systems to the CC shell operated companies and my radar then.   Welcome Andrew!  

When can we expect those CC E3 dedicated pass through sales?
Ah leave him be. Andrew has a family and a daughter to feed so it's at least justified if there's any sort of stronger relationship between them. His dad doesn't have a million dollar yacht to wipe his tears away with.

Francisco

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Just a friendly reminder to everyone to keep things civil. Everything has been okay so far, no one out of line (yet). Just jumping in before things get raised to a new level.

I'm watching. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

fcfc

This is also part of the reason why we are performing the server upgrades/migrations. All of our older servers at Limestone are currently running CentOS 5. We are moving from 2.6.18 kernels to 2.6.32 kernels in order to allow us to virtualize more up to date operating systems. I am not sure if you knew this but 2.6.18 kernels (centos 5 hosts) does not support running VPS with newer operating systems like centos 6, ubuntu 12.04 +, debian 7. 2.6.32 (centos 6 hosts) do. Our new servers we are migrating to are powered by CentOS 6 on 2.6.32 kernels.
That's good to hear and all but im still wondering why customers were promised upgrades back in I think it was August and 4 months later nothing has happened...

What's the point of making these sorts of promises if nothing ever seems to get done? 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Ah leave him be. Andrew has a family and a daughter to feed so it's at least justified if there's any sort of stronger relationship between them. His dad doesn't have a million dollar yacht to wipe his tears away with.

Francisco
1. Andrew should have removed his head from the sand years ago.   Parked on old OS, gear, etc.   Amazing his whole company hasn't been owned by an attack, already.  Seems like his company hit pause at the point where he tried duping BuyVM's model and ran away from the nest.

2.  Andrew and his kiddo, that's not my fault.   Get a job bubba.  Join the rest of the wanna-be aspiring blowend VPS folks get yourself two or more jobs and a bunch of third world slave levelers to do your support for a bag of rice and $10 a month.

3.  Allowing a company to routinely crap on customers like this thread and others elsewhere is unforgivable.  There is a reason why CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS exist.  It is to protect from unsavory cheap snake oil salesmen.  Come on, very long extended downtime for a number of folks.   Scour the various forums and see.

4. While Saint Fran might be playing nice to his "enemies" or at least  to someone who walked on Fran, tried duping his business and seems to have stiff Fran out of $$$, me I am not so nice.     Fran get your head on straight fellow, this cartoon opened the barrel his dead company needs shoved in and sank in the ocean.   Someone call the Coast Guard.

4.5. Andrew showing up with Chris in tow, sounds like 123 either has been acquired by CVPS or will be used to push more of the pass through shell / shill games.  GHV, HVH, CVPS, Aim2Game, SSDVPS, etc.

5. The million dollar yacht :) Hehe, who you talking about there Fran?  That's 300-500k leisure boat.    But poppa did incorporate to run a biz brokering other pleasure crafts back in August.   At least his dad isn't remarketing female sex toys and Sambucol.

6.  Where does Fabozzi get that you were shopping used drives?  I am certain someone like you isn't chit chatting with Fabozzi about stuff like that, or were you being a dummy?  Hmm  wasn't that 2011.... 

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Maybe you should register wedontlikeeachother.com, ceate a new board and leave your personal vendetta out of this place?
This.

There's enough CC bullshit elsewhere on the forum - lets leave it out of threads that have no relation to them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner