amuck-landowner

24khost, where are you?

xmob

Sorry to do this here, @24khost.  But I've tried other ways without success.

You need to sort your services out!  I have a VPS that I haven't been able to reach for some time now.  And now your VPSGrid control panel is totally borked.  Can't reach you by ticked as you've shut down WHMCS.

I know there's been issues but this is becoming a problem.  I'm sure there are plenty of people that are willing to help with admin in exchange for a VPS or 2.

Can we have some sort of update please?

JDiggity

Sorry when things go wrong they just go horribly wrong.  My mother ended up in the hospital and I was out of town.  I will have everything back up in 24 hours.  I do apologize.

xmob

Sorry to hear of the news (genuinely).

Family comes first.  Knowing you're about and aware of issues is all I wanted to hear.

modmanmatt

all sites are down cant access 24khost.com... or billing.24khost.com.... have had support ticket open a week before support site went down still waiting on site to go live... but now all sites i run are down.. no replys to emails or tickets... no way to contact but here it seems.. i have used john for a couple years now always loved his work as of late i am very scared though... i cant have my sites going down and not going up running a website company its just not good for me... if i dont hear something soon i may have to move to another host.. i was willing to be patient on the main site being down and whcms down and new sites not going live but the every site down was kinda the last straw for me..

John i am sorry to hear about your family health issues.. please respond as soon as you can...

Matt
CaliCoTek.com

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Sad to see 24khost going out like this :(   

Was one of my favorite hosts for quite a while.

JJ, get it together.  Here if you need some help.

modmanmatt

My family is my priority all my sites are still down I'm getting a bunch of complaints and customers wanting to cancel... I can't even get an answer or email I can't even back up my sites to move them... I understand when family problems come up I have been there but I didn't ignore my clients and shut all there stuff down with out so much as explanation.. I even just played my bill 2 weeks ago was able to take my money but nor my emails or support requests... I am getting very upset this is no way to run a business

loghash

This is really frustrating! I feel so helpless. First it was Chicago VPS who lost all my data and the sites were down for a week., and I moved to 24khost by looking at the reviews and now this. @24khost, Please let us know if our data is safe, so that I can take a backup of the latest.  :(

WSWD

Verified Provider
Off-topic ever so slightly, but this is exactly why you guys have got to take your own daily backups.  If you aren't backing up your own stuff, it couldn't have been that important to begin with.

@24k, you know how to reach me if you need any help.  Would be happy to.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
24k, hope your mom gets well soon. It is horrible to have a family member get sick. I've been there...

For the angry clients without backups, while most of the VPS providers here do backups of their shared/vps servers, it is ultimately your responsibility to have a backup. We're all here to help our customers as providers... Just give him some time...

@24k, if you need anything, as others said, let anyone of us know...

modmanmatt

looks like john is back because the servers are coming back hope everythings ok man glad to see you back your good kid. many others here obviously feel the same we are all willing to help we need to get 24khost to next level so you dont need paper routs and stuff you should be doing this stuff full time your brillient :) we will definatly need to work on a fale safe system or something to solve these issues from happening ever again but im sure we can come up with something :)

DeanClinton

it's too late for me - I found my cron continued this morning and found the reseller server ip has changed, indicating location change... also the cpanel wasnt licensed and i can't remember my whm password (it's saved in my browser against the old ip), so I can't get into their WHMCS because it's disabled so i can't actually get into it to see if i can get the sites working! total failure on @24khost - email and message here not responded to either

amuck-landowner