amuck-landowner

$7/m 2GB RAM VPS - Crissic Solutions, LLC

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I was going to jump on this offer with my fangs out about things.  Glad @SkylarM has been upfront and honest.

Like others said on WHT, second chances or maybe fourth chances are part of life/society.

Hoping you do it right this time.  Stay far away from any quarterly, annual or other long time plans as people won't trust you on that -- at least for a year or two.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I was going to jump on this offer with my fangs out about things.  Glad @SkylarM has been upfront and honest.

Like others said on WHT, second chances or maybe fourth chances are part of life/society.

Hoping you do it right this time.  Stay far away from any quarterly, annual or other long time plans as people won't trust you on that -- at least for a year or two.
I appreciate the kind words. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of lengthy contracts anyways. I feel like I wouldn't pay for it, so why would others. You shouldn't be locked into your provider. Long contracts make companies complacent with what they offer. I want to give a reason for each and every client to renew at the end of each month.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Interesting location in Jacksonville too :)  Not a ton of offers out of there.  

I almost went and colo'd some gear there but some of the peering in the past had some regular blips that I was concerned about.  Wasn't their fault, but one of my providers.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I'll edit out the post, but unfortunately the free unmetered offer is not being offered anymore. You can get it for an additional $5/m though.

amuck-landowner