amuck-landowner

96MB and smaller lowend VPS packages - the offer list

Jack

I've had several sub-128MB VPSs and (with one exception) they've been big disappointments. It seems many providers sell these packages as "fillers" to squeeze a few more dollars out of a full node. And then apply cpulimiting or whatever. The result is performance that's all over the place, acceptable one minute, horrible the next.

If you're just passing traffic through it then it might be OK, but if you want to host a service on it then, well, buyer beware.
I hope the exception was mine.

willie

I have a 32mb vps with ipxcore and a 64mb with lowendspirit, and both work great.  The 32mb's don't really make economic sense for the host though, and they're no longer offered.  The lowendspirit box holding the 64mb's got a ram upgrade, so all new vps's on that box have 128mb, and users with old 64mb's can get them upgraded on request (I haven't done this yet).  Generally speaking the increasing cost of ipv4 addresses makes really tiny vps's unviable.  lowendspirit (for those not familiar) are ipv6 vps's with some NATted ipv4 ports, so ipv4 considerations don't apply to them as much.

It would be interesting to offer a LES-like container as a vps product, e.g. a 1 or 2 GB KVM or Xen vps running 10 or 20 ipv6 openvz containers with LES-like NAT to a single ipv4 on the container vps. 

Neo

You can ask Iperweb if you could get a 20USD Yearly box, but its mostly for only costumers there already there on request.

httpzoom

Verified Provider
Guys to further this. On our 64MB VPS if you do not use a promocode we offer an upgrade to 96mb for free.

Maximum_VPS

Verified Provider
Are 64MB plan is in stock, This thread was started when we had all sales suspended prior to an inter-datacenter move (along with our advertising).

dcdan

Verified Provider
amuck-landowner