amuck-landowner

a Raspberry Pi server done right // need two beta testers

rds100

Verified Provider
We have a new product - a Raspberry Pi based servers. Our internal development and testing is complete, now I need two external beta testers. The two beta testers should be respected community members and should test the service for some time and report any problems they find directly to me. The two beta testers will receive 50% discount for life (or as long as they want to keep the server). Our standard 7 day money back guarantee applies too. Please PM me if you are interested.

Now about the offer: It's a server based on a Raspberry Pi - a 700MHz ARM processor, 512MB RAM (usable about 490MB), 32GB USB storage (usable about 29GB).

The features include remote power control, automatic reinstalls from the client area and rescue mode. Each server comes with one IPv4 address. IPv6 (/64) is available on request.

The regular price for the service will be $10/month (+20% VAT for the poor souls from the EU).

This is the order link - https://www.fitvps.com/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=35

However PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME. We don't have stock. Only the two beta testers can order this, after contacting me and i will give them the discount code for 50% off for life.

rds100

Verified Provider
We got two beta testers, one of them provided valuable feedback, the other one provided no feedback at all. Thanks to both of them.

I will consider the initial testing complete and will add the Raspberry Pis in stock, available for ordering by everyone. I still want to do some extra checks after delivering each server so the stock will be added in some very small batches.

Also all orders will be carefully verified and checked, which may take up to one working day. So don't expect any immediate delivery of the server if you choose to order.

Here is the order link once again, for those who are interested https://www.fitvps.com/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=35

Please note - this is a niche product and is not for everyone. Please only order if you know and understand what a Raspberry Pi is, what are it's specifications, what it can do, what it can't do, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'll order one. Though you may wish to start a new offer thread for the non-beta service. :)

rds100

Verified Provider
Well, there has not been 7 days since i posted this offer, so can't pust a new one yet. Also it's not really a new one, it's the same one without the beta discount :)

amuck-landowner