Any good wordpress friendly web hosts?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Kostoprav, May 18, 2017 at 4:43 AM.

1. Kostoprav

Kostoprav New Member

Wednesday
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Looking for Linux server with 10 gbs of HD + wordpress friendly host.
    So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
    I've already found wpneuron.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
    They have servers in Czech Republic. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

2. raindog308

raindog308 vpsBoard Premium Member Moderator

May 16, 2013
    Pretty much every host is "wordpress-friendly". If you want "wordpress hosting" then you're paying for a managed shared hosting service where they tweak and run WP for you. If you are comfortable adminning WP yourself, really any shared host will do. Most offer Softaculous if you want WP easy install.

Are you looking specifically for Czech republic? I don't have a recommendation here, but if you want to clarify maybe someone in Europe can recommend.

There's always BuyShared (hey @Francisco) in Luxembourg if that is close enough...they're general cpanel hosting, but I've run WP on their US systems without an issue.

3. Jonathan

Jonathan Woohoo Administrator Verified Provider

May 27, 2013
    jonspw
    I think pretty much every single host on the planet is going to be WP-friendly. Except for niche-focused hosts I'd guess WP is at least have of revenue for hosts in the end.

I looked for some public uptime data/tracking on this host and couldn't find any. Their domain was just registered in December 2016...I'd be careful.

4. ChuckC

ChuckC New Member

Dec 5, 2016
    If your willing to step into let's say Germany for example that opens up a bunch more doors. Never heard of the host you mention so can't comment on them.

5. Charmaine

Charmaine New Member

Today
    To get quality wordpress hosting with nice user-friendly solutions I recommend Kvchosting.com, time-tested company with decent service.

6. Droway

Droway New Member

Aug 1, 2013
    As I know hosting.co.uk is able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Their plans are full of useful resources which are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    Uptime is high and support is helpful for 24 hours.