amuck-landowner

Any good wordpress friendly web hosts?

Kostoprav

Looking for Linux server with 10 gbs of HD + wordpress friendly host.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found wpneuron.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Czech Republic. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Pretty much every host is "wordpress-friendly". If you want "wordpress hosting" then you're paying for a managed shared hosting service where they tweak and run WP for you. If you are comfortable adminning WP yourself, really any shared host will do. Most offer Softaculous if you want WP easy install.

Are you looking specifically for Czech republic? I don't have a recommendation here, but if you want to clarify maybe someone in Europe can recommend.

There's always BuyShared (hey @Francisco) in Luxembourg if that is close enough...they're general cpanel hosting, but I've run WP on their US systems without an issue.

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
I think pretty much every single host on the planet is going to be WP-friendly. Except for niche-focused hosts I'd guess WP is at least have of revenue for hosts in the end.

I looked for some public uptime data/tracking on this host and couldn't find any. Their domain was just registered in December 2016...I'd be careful.

ChuckC

Looking for Linux server with 10 gbs of HD + wordpress friendly host.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found wpneuron.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Czech Republic. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

If your willing to step into let's say Germany for example that opens up a bunch more doors. Never heard of the host you mention so can't comment on them.

Orestock

Well, I have been using WPneuron.com for 2 months and really satisfied dealing with their team.
I started thinking to transfer my other wordpress blogs to my account and also upgrade it.

Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

OP, you can give them a try.

Infergnome

If you are considering a dedicated hosting environment, who is responsible for managing the servers? Is the plan you are considering one in which the hosting provider will fully manage and service the server or is it one in which you basically rent their server and are responsible for maintaining it and your data?

Catfivesens

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Jackwebbby

I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
Your sites will be in reliable hands. WPneuron.com is quite a good option. It is wordpress friendly host.
They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.

web-project

Verified Provider
wordpress shared hosting not big difference compare to normal shared hosting unless you do have 10k users per hour/day, in this case I do recommend VPS instead or dedicated server.

Lastio

I'd like to draw your attention to Wordpress hosting from webhostingbuzz.com company, prices are low and many resources are in their plans. Support is active even at nights.

River

Verified Provider
Most shared hosting and VPS servers will host wordpress just fine. It's when you have insane amounts of visitors or special requirements you should start look at a specialized provider or management.

Obviously, you should always optimize when possible though ;)

rmcdougal01

@Kostoprav what are you meaning exactly by saying WordPress friendly? Friendly in terms of the support to the WordPress CMS itself, friendly in terms of the configurations of the server as to how it would interact with WordPress?

Javalubone

What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

LibertyVPS

I also know that QHoster.com is good for getting wordpress hosting deals. They have servers located in various regions of Europe.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

HeheSparkling

Does the host publish the monthly prices or the ones for 2 years because this shows there openness about pricing because while I was searching for a good host I saw great prices being published but when I looked closer you had to sign up for 2 years to get the great price. If you went on a month to month basis the price can be nearly 50% higher.

Exmasters-Mark

I'd like to draw your attention to Wordpress hosting from webhostingbuzz.com company, prices are low and many resources are in their plans. Support is active even at nights.
What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

Jack134

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Nicochico

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)
Does the provider offer a free trial?

Ostins

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different packages - hosting market is competitive.

amuck-landowner