amuck-landowner

Anyone wanna hire a disabled vet or have a internship?

Tactical

Where is the beer!
Anyone need any tech support help or have a internship. Im a disabled vet and just trying to find something to occupy my time. I don't have to be paided i just need something to do.I just want something to put on my resume. Nothing is going on in this po dunk town i live in texas. I currently attending school online for my bachelors in information technologies.. 

shovenose

Verified Provider
Anyone need any tech support help or have a internship. Im a disabled vet and just trying to find something to occupy my time. I don't have to be paided i just need something to do.I just want something to put on my resume. Nothing is going on in this po dunk town i live in texas. I currently attending school online for my bachelors in information technologies.. 
Sure, [email protected] :)

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Why you have to use the word "Disable"? Don't try to get a job out of peoples sympathy. Please.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
You've got to be kidding me.
Why would I? If I have to hire, even if it is free or paid, anyone who tries to use words "Disable", "Old", "Single mother" etc on their Job application, it goes straight to my shredder. Sorry if I came across rude. I appreciate those who have served our country but you should focus on skill rather than sympathy.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Lol what else you want me to say that i have prosthetic leg so i think that im disabled. lol
But why man? Being disable has nothing to do with job. If you are more capable then a person who is physically able , I will hire you in a heart beat. 

Tactical

Where is the beer!
basically tech support and maybe some light server administration im just trying to get my feet wet. I dont want to break anything! lol

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
Unpaid internships/jobs are a plague on the American labor force. You should absolutely ask for pay.

Tactical

Where is the beer!
But why man? Being disable has nothing to do with job. If you are more capable then a person who is physically able , I will hire you in a heart beat. 
I understand what your saying. Just hiring or having a disabled veteran on staff means tax break. which catches businesses eyes. If it gives me the foot up on the competition well you gotta do what you gotta do.  

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
I understand what your saying. Just hiring or having a disabled veteran on staff means tax break. which catches businesses eyes. If it gives me the foot up on the competition well you gotta do what you gotta do.  
Do they count unpaid labor for that though? Tax breaks are basically subsidies, so I think they intend for you to receive pay

amuck-landowner