amuck-landowner

[ASK] Good cheap security auditor

Mon5t3r

Hello there, As we all already know there are many 0 day exploit lately. I'm wondering is there any good cheap website security auditor around the net? It's for my own billing/support system + VPS management (like Linode) panel. Looking for any suggestion from you guys.

edit : right now i only use websecurify just for a testing purpose but not fully satisfied with their result.

Last edited by a moderator:

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I'm getting an error on the SafeOrNot.net contact form. :(

EDIT: 2nd time's a charm. :)

TheLinuxBug

good-cheap-fast-service.jpg

When I think security, cheap doesn't usually enter the thought process.  However, I guess I am trolling a bit as I really do not have a good suggestion for you.

Cheers!

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I'll do it for free. If you know a bit of my history, I exposed multiple zero-day vulnerabilities in SolusVM.
Your history is exactly the reason why people wouldn't use you to clean their bins, nevermind anything else.

You also exposed nothing. Half the shit you posted was useless and contained nothing of interest at all.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
The only one I recommend is rack911.

Good guys with lot of experience. Also straight to the point when they find something. Read on WHT about the zamfoo debacle.

concerto49

Verified Provider
The only one I recommend is rack911.

Good guys with lot of experience. Also straight to the point when they find something. Read on WHT about the zamfoo debacle.
Also the one that posted about SolusVM vuln on WHT ahead of most.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Steven is one of the few people I've only met online that I would help out without any questions asked.

Mon5t3r

@vld,thanks! i'll contact you soon after i've finished the alpha version. @ALL thanks for all your recommendations and opinions.

amuck-landowner