amuck-landowner

ASN-Blocklist

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Don't worry, he's done now that he has reached 25 posts so that he can post his VPS offer.
I think he just wasted an hour of his life posting in the wrong forum if he's looking for buyers...

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Hermes+Hosting.%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

hacksociety.net/Thread-Hermes-Hosting-KVM-Dedicated-Resources-1G...

Jun 3, 2014 - 8 posts - ‎3 authors

Why do you post this on all of my threads. I do not care what you can get elsewhere they are not KVM they are OpenVZ Which means they over ...

Hermes Hosting - KVM | Dedicated Resources | 1Gbps ...

www.hackforums.net › ... › Webmaster Marketplace › Hosting Services

Jun 4, 2014 - 10 posts - ‎6 authors

Hosting Services-Hermes Hosting - KVM | Dedicated Resources | 1Gbps | 99.9% Uptime | Linux & Windows.

Schultz

We have a client that was getting a layer 7 flood and instead of ticketing us, they applied an IP block list

that allowed about a /14 total of random IP space to access his VM (while blocking the rest of the world) then logs a bunch of tickets against us claiming everything is down (no shit Sherlock).
*coughs* you sure that wasn't me? lol :)

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
*coughs* you sure that wasn't me? lol :)
At this point you've learned to not tinker too much and to just come by IRC or message us if you need

a hand :p

The customer in question is a tad more stubborn.

Francisco

Munzy

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Added Whois support, cleaned up stats page, and created a new list mode for removing ip blackholes and some other small patches to code. [/SIZE]

2014-09-11_22-45-25.png

2014-09-11_22-46-37.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I love this tool, thanks Munzy!

I just used it to add spam friendly ISP Reprise Hosting Inc's AS62838 to my firewall blocklist.  Same SPAM coming from the same spammer on their network for months and these clowns have repeatedly lied to Spamcop over the past few months and said they've terminated the spammer.  Their piddly 4,096 IP network won't be missed and either will this spammer customer who their abuse department is protecting.  

TL;DR when you're so desperate for business that you sell $1 VPS and $26 dedicateds you wind up with a network full of nothing but absolute crap.

amuck-landowner