amuck-landowner

ASN-Blocklist

Munzy

I love this tool, thanks Munzy!

I just used it to add spam friendly ISP Reprise Hosting Inc's AS62838 to my firewall blocklist.  Same SPAM coming from the same spammer on their network for months and these clowns have repeatedly lied to Spamcop over the past few months and said they've terminated the spammer.  Their piddly 4,096 IP network won't be missed and either will this spammer customer who their abuse department is protecting.  

TL;DR when you're so desperate for business that you sell $1 VPS and $26 dedicateds you wind up with a network full of nothing but absolute crap.

I am really glad you like it. Let me know if I can add anything to help improve the service or your usage of it.

I do really need to rewrite the damn thing with rethinkdb as the backend database at some point in the future. As well as add predicted caching.

fm7

TL;DR when you're so desperate for business that you sell $1 VPS and $26 dedicateds you wind up with a network full of nothing but absolute crap.

One could say the same about free services. I guess AWS a network full of nothing but absolute crap. :)

IMO it is not a question of price but (simple) controls. E.g.serious spammers need lots of IPs and there is no interest in cheap VMs if they can't create dozens of instances.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner