amuck-landowner

BuyVM - Leaving Buffalo Early

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Well in a week or so when things have settled down I'll order an NJ VPS.

btw your ad still says Buffalo

http://i.imgur.com/XRuKOsr.png
Yes, I know :) I literally just got home about an hour ago. Aldryic got dicked by United because they couldn't fly so he's 3 hours behind.

We got an official break down of everything coming sometime today or tomorrow.

east coast filtering is back online, trying to figure out how I broke v6 (again).

Native v6 will be this week once our session is setup.

Francisco

adly

Well, I'm much happier personally. My personal VPS with BuyVM are much better to UK/London. Looking forward to hearing the gossip/what happened.

--Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Well, I'm much happier personally. My personal VPS with BuyVM are much better to UK/London. Looking forward to hearing the gossip/what happened.

--Adam
I posted it a bit earlier.

It was ho/hum which is what I expected in Buffalo. I was exhausted and trashed from the horrible issues I had in Chicago so I didn't get time to meet up with some people for dinner. I have to still message them, just trying to nail out tickets.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Quagga is so dumb sometimes.

It *claimed* the subnets were routed but I had to rebind them for some dumb reason.

Either way, we're sailing away~

Francisco

yolo

I considered coming down, but Fran didnt want to meet me. Him and side show Bob are lying scum and their story doesnt reflect the truth and are the ones truly afraid. My sleep is far more valuable than meeting two degenerates that have nothing going for them.

Thank god they are out, and this can all be over. Good luck with your small over exaggerated company.
So you sleep upstairs of the offices?

Zigara

I considered coming down, but Fran didnt want to meet me. Him and side show Bob are lying scum and their story doesnt reflect the truth and are the ones truly afraid. My sleep is far more valuable than meeting two degenerates that have nothing going for them.

Thank god they are out, and this can all be over. Good luck with your small over exaggerated company.
It's hilarious you think anyone would actually want to meet you in person.

U8bXnam.jpg

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
It's hilarious you think anyone would actually want to meet you in person.

U8bXnam.jpg
I wouldn't have cared. I was pretty miserable the whole time since I was fighting a cold since Tuesday so I just sat on the stairs sneezing all over the place and then coughing my lung out as well.

Chicago sucked ass but I at least got a $500 credit for their fuckups.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
^--- love that photo... Only thing funnier is the screencap of the pep talk about wanting to start a datacenter.   Post it  :)

It's the perfect model...

Start a daycare.  Those are needed everywhere as people bulldoze their kids into there instead of caring for their own.

Only way to improve upon it... Put it all in a mall.   Then you can have the elderly walk in circles with the kids and double the place as your exercise arena.  Bigger kids get to answering tickets and phones.   

Raise up a child to service the datacenter upstairs.

Center of the mall can have a ice rink so Chris can slapshot the brats and live his many dreams simultaneously.

I know a 10 year old cabled that rack we saw :)   At least mentally.

Reactions: scv

Amitz

It's just bad conversational English from Chris.      I wouldn't be surprised if datacenter tower starts offering condos though.   They need to do something there to fill all that empty space --- the mall isn't working out.  Perhaps a daycare?
Ah! I understood that literally. So it was more a "coming over to see you" than "coming down to see you". Well, my english is terrible, CChris stated that already... ;)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

This is how I always imagined some sort of in-real-life meet up.

Hostingcon next year? Lets do it :)

amuck-landowner