amuck-landowner

BuyVM upgrades DDOS protection to over 100gbit+ with Voxility for free!

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
Varcoe has gotten better over the years. He did both RamNode sites, and I think anyone who remembers the first can attest to the improvement. Will probably have to contact him again this year for a new look.

Kephael

I liked the Anycast'd Staminus protection and the fact it was closer to my protected equipment in NYC. The increase in latency appears to be minimal though.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I liked the Anycast'd Staminus protection and the fact it was closer to my protected equipment in NYC. The increase in latency appears to be minimal though.
I've actually seen a drop in latency by 10ms. Voxility peers with 500+ ISP's, though, so i'm likely just getting a more direct/better route.

Still debugging anycast in Las Vegas, sorry about that aussy's!

Francisco

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
I've been working on merging some configuration options into stallion for people:

73t7HwK.png

eqZGZ7J.png

Minor grammar changes needed as well as some backend coding but I think we'll have it available in a couple days.

Francisco
First the ddos protection upgrade, now this... Could BuyVM get any better?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I've been working on merging some configuration options into stallion for people:

73t7HwK.png

eqZGZ7J.png

Minor grammar changes needed as well as some backend coding but I think we'll have it available in a couple days.

Francisco
That's awesome!

Any chance of adding some smexy graphs too? :)

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
That's awesome!

Any chance of adding some smexy graphs too? :)
Not until Vox rolls out their improved API :p

The controls you see on that page are what the current API supports.

There's actually a 'disable all filtering' option for protected IP addresses but I can't think of a single reason to allow customers to set that option.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Add a naughty pony list the and not let them disable it?
Haha, I don't think we've ever been in a position where we needed to turn off filtering on more than say 2 - 3 ip's in all the years we've done filtering. Sensing mode is more or less 'no filtering until needed', so it works pretty decent.

Francisco

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Haha, I don't think we've ever been in a position where we needed to turn off filtering on more than say 2 - 3 ip's in all the years we've done filtering. Sensing mode is more or less 'no filtering until needed', so it works pretty decent.

Francisco
mlfw1773-1321626301.png

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner