amuck-landowner

peppr

Not surprised with the node name, witnessing how much of a retarded trollbot the "founders" have been on LET. The only provider I detest and have blacklisted personally. Good luck with your trolling @jarland and @ryanarp. Show some funny S*** for your own threads as well.  

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Why the hate @peppr?  You aren't a big CVPS/CC fan, are you?

Catalyst runs a good operation and are honest folks. That's way more than I can say about many providers on LET/LEB.

peppr

This has nothing to do with CC/CVPS at all. I am not affiliated to any provider. 

This hate was hard earned by @jarland and cemeted by @ryanarp when they tried to sell their "Catalyst bu**hurt cream", while bragging about honesty and transparency. I am just returning the favor here. Honest is a word which is used out of context most of the time so please don't mention it. 

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
As we have said before the microphone is yours @peppr. All we ask is that you speak honestly, which means not making false accusations against a company you have never done business with. I checked our website and currently we do not sell any form of this "bu**hurt cream" you speak of. However i can definitely see there is a market for it. Thank you for your interest in our services :)

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Ahh so @peppr wantes to return the free sample of Catalyst butthurt cream :)   Did he check the refund and ToS :) ?

I missed the LET thread with this whole comical reference.  Someone have a link so I can chuckle some.

amuck-landowner