amuck-landowner

Cell Phones

Kadar

Verified Provider
So I was just wondering, what type of cell phone does everyone use? I personally have the Samsung Galaxy Note II because the larger screen makes it easier to multitask and more viewable workspace area.

HostVenom - Brandon

Verified Provider
I've kept with the iphone so far. I currently have an iphone5, but their isn't really a reason to upgrade beyond it at the moment.

trewq

Verified Provider
I was thinking about getting that phone but I didn't like not being able to add a microSD card :(
With 32GB of space an SD card is unnecessary. Everything I want to transfer off is either done automatically to dropbox or easily done over USB/Wifi :)

SeriesN

Verified Provider
With 32GB of space an SD card is unnecessary. Everything I want to transfer off is either done automatically to dropbox or easily done over USB/Wifi :)
Non expandable storage and non removable battery is something that prohibits me from using it everyday but I do have the black one (16GB) and S4 (i9505).

Gotta love s4 for its features while one is more of a good looks item. Not a huge fan of stock Sense UI while touchwiz is more user friendly. Root and debloat using omega ROM and s4 rocks.

wdq

Quade
I'm still using the Galaxy Nexus as my main phone. It's a couple of years old now, but it still works well for me. I have a version that supports LTE, and it also runs Android 4.2.2 thanks to CyanogenMod.

trewq

Verified Provider
Non expandable storage and non removable battery is something that prohibits me from using it everyday but I do have the black one (16GB) and S4 (i9505).
Why does that stop you from using it everyday? I was a bit wary of the non removable battery but I trust HTC and they quality of their high end products.

nunim

VPS Junkie
I knew this thread sounded very familiar.

http://vpsboard.com/topic/2045-what-smartphone-do-you-guys-use/

I've got an LG Optimus P769, it's okay, came free with my plan but I'm thinking of upgrading to a Nexus 4 at Xmas time. The only reason I haven't upgraded already is that I have a Google Nexus 7 and that does all of my more powerful Android needs but it does suck to have to carry two devices.  Maybe I should upgrade my tablet to the Nexus 7 2nd Gen, the new screen looks beastly. 

NickM

Verified Provider
I've got a Galaxy S3 running CyanogenMod 10.2 nightlies.  It works well enough for me.  I don't need a huge screen, since I don't really do any "work" on my phone.  Anything bigger would just be useless for me.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
HTC One, HTC One X, HTC Desire HD ( x 2). All used for different things but the One and One X are my main phones.

amuck-landowner