amuck-landowner

Cheapest source of a WHMCS license?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Crissic.

Currently like $10.30 + VPS cost.  Out the door at < $15 a month.

OpenVZ - OVZ256

OVZ256

$2.00 USD

» Operating System: Centos 6 x86 Minimal

$0.00 USD

» Extra IP Address: 0

$0.00 USD

+ WHMCS Branded License

$10.30 USD

Setup Fees:

$0.00 USD

Monthly:

$12.30 USD
Total Due Today: $12.30 USD

To do such:

https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=5&billingcycle=monthly

Then underneath check the available addon you want:

WHMCS Branded License - $10.30 USD Monthly
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support automation solution for online businesses

WHMCS No Branding License - $12.30 USD Monthly
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support automation solution for online businesses

So $12.30 a month to $14.30 a month total.

Or $14.30 a month to $16.30 a month of a 512MB plan.

GreenHostBox

Verified Provider
Crissic.

OpenVZ - OVZ256

OVZ256 $2.00 USD » Operating System: Centos 6 x86 Minimal $0.00 USD » Extra IP Address: 0 $0.00 USD + WHMCS Branded License $10.30 USD Setup Fees: $0.00 USD Monthly: $12.30 USD

To do such:

https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=5&billingcycle=monthly

Then underneath check the available addon you want:

WHMCS Branded License - $10.30 USD Monthly
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support automation solution for online businesses WHMCS No Branding License - $12.30 USD Monthly

So $12.30 a month to $14.30 a month total.

Or $14.30 a month to $16.30 a month of a 512MB plan.
Let's also not let the VPS go to waste :)  You can set up monitor scripts, do tests, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shivam

Hey, if your still looking for a WHMCS License or a cheaper solution i can do $9.00 / month for just the WHMCS License.

Note: you don't need to purchase anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

qps

Verified Provider
Hey, if your still looking for a WHMCS License or a cheaper solution i can do $9.00 / month for just the WHMCS License.

You may want to re-read your WHMCS license agreement.  This is not permitted and is grounds for termination with WHMCS.

Shivam

Thanks QPS , well you'll need to purchase something , therefore $9.00 / month + SSD Shared Hosting Package or whatever you wish. But it wont add to much to the price. If you decide to go with the cheapest SSD Package which is the Essential package, which includes 10 GB SSD & WHMCS It will be $9.80 / Month

Dylan

Crissic.

OpenVZ - OVZ256

OVZ256 $2.00 USD » Operating System: Centos 6 x86 Minimal $0.00 USD » Extra IP Address: 0 $0.00 USD + WHMCS Branded License $10.30 USD Setup Fees: $0.00 USD Monthly: $12.30 USD
Even better, Crissic's last LEB special is still active so you can get the 256MB VPS for just $10 a year (and still add on the WHMCS license):

https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=82%20&billingcycle=annually

Or there's [SIZE=13.63636302948px]512MB for only $5 more:[/SIZE]

https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=45&billingcycle=annually

Sonwebhost

Your trying to mix cheap with dependable never seams to work out I set a monthly budget for the business and look at all the cost and only buy what is needed and only pay that each month. So I will not go down for non-payment. I just go to whmcs, and pay monthly for the liccens and as the company grow in income I will buy it onetime. Hope this helps you.

ICPH

skynethosting cpanel reseller plan cost $10/mo. and includes whmcs (whmcs lic. must be hosted on this hosting, not elsewere, if u need SSL, you need to buy IP from them which is not cheap

ZweiTiger

I used turnkeyinternet got 25GB reseller disk and a free whmcs license for 7 USD/mo.

Is there any better deal? Nope...

AutoSnipe

Verified Provider
Definitely go the Crissic Route, it only saves a few $$

but Everything is perfect with that.

If you would like, i could transfer one of my unused VPS' with them to you so you can access the deal. 

Regards,

Ryan

amuck-landowner