amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS taken over by ColoCrossing

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This is awesome!

More Biloh controlling the accounts and writing the copy? Someone is photocopying the other one...  This is taken from the respective fellows LinkedIn profile as they appear currently, for their most recent employment, which for both is ColoCrossing.  What is quoted hereunder is THE ENTIRE position description for their ColoCrossing role.  Strikethrough is to show the words to remove, thus yielding the same copy for both.

Souce: LinkedIn for Fabozzi --> https://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-fabozzi/44/655/715

Quote said:
[As Account Executive] I'm responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns, developing and executing our global strategy, generating new business opportunities on a daily basis, price negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met, enhancing the customer experience by understanding the clients' needs and objectives while ensuring that ColoCrossing provides world class service!
Source: LinkedIn for Biloh -->https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jon-biloh/8/259/4b3

Quote said:
[As chief operating officer] I'm responsible for developing and executing our global strategy, generating new business opportunities, enhancing the customer experience and ensuring that ColoCrossing provides world class service!

QuadraNet_Adam

Verified Provider
Congratulations to Chris Fabozzi for his new position as an Account Executive at ColoCrossing!

Hopefully everyone, most importantly the customers, come out ahead and benefit with this acquisition. Any immediate changes announced yet such as price changes or server migrations/changes?

OSTKCabal

Verified Provider
Congratulations to Chris Fabozzi for his new position as an Account Executive at ColoCrossing!

Hopefully everyone, most importantly the customers, come out ahead and benefit with this acquisition. Any immediate changes announced yet such as price changes or server migrations/changes?

I question why a server migration would be necessary. After all, CC sees, knows, and "now" apparently owns all.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner