amuck-landowner

Colocrossing / ChicagoVPS / Lowendtalk / Lowendbox the dump

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Someone's obviously going with the popular vote here.  

Well who can blame him, I think anyone who had services with either ColoCrossing or CVPS did a little bit of brown nosing when the site was back up to show support to their new leaders. If not they could all the sudden end up with packet loss or just bad service. I mean LET is now their "cash-cow". 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Good to see you over here @ryanarp.

Inquiring minds want to know why the change of face by @shovenose...

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I think anyone who had services with either ColoCrossing or CVPS did a little bit of brown nosing when the site was back up to show support to their new leaders

Negative on that one, sir :p

If not they could all the sudden end up with packet loss or just bad service.

I almost hope they would try to pull something like that with us.  One of our DCs attempted that in the past, and we weren't shy about putting together facts and making the truth of it public.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Well who can blame him, I think anyone who had services with either ColoCrossing or CVPS did a little bit of brown nosing when the site was back up to show support to their new leaders. If not they could all the sudden end up with packet loss or just bad service. I mean LET is now their "cash-cow". 

Meh, if that's his defense then I personally would have said his mistake.  

Prestige

On the topic of LET, I hear they're actually installing IPBoard now. Someone mentioned they refreshed and got an IPBoard error but it's still down for me... So, Vanilla may be gone for them too.
I just visited LET, I got an error message, it looks like IPBoard.

Edit: Back to "403 Forbidden".

Last edited by a moderator:

Amitz

Shovenose... You really have a problem. ;)

Just some hours ago, you thanked them for being soooo wonderful. Time for medicine again, my dear! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner