amuck-landowner

Colocrossing / ChicagoVPS / Lowendtalk / Lowendbox the dump

Jack

Now it's    

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.COLOCROSSING.COM

NS2.COLOCROSSING.COM

vanarp

It's kinda depressing that a big hosting company like ColoCrossing needs to pay for a hosted forum...
Why depressing? I think a lot of hosts here too host their sites elsewhere... Simply put, do what you are good at and leave the rest to experts :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Who banned CHris?  From LET or here?

Chris had a number of LET accounts... So he isn't gone for sure.  Ahh mikehighend.

shovenose

Verified Provider
If anything it makes more sense, it's Vanilla's exploits which largely contributed to the LET fallout. If Vanilla can handle the security aspect via their hosted service, then so be it.

Consider the situation from CC's point of view - The longer it's offline, the harder it is for them to recover. Despite not being an ideal situation it's better than being offline, losing revenue.
I know, and I thought about that too. Obviously LET is in a better place now when it's being taken care of by the people that built it, and hosted on the Rackspace Cloud... But it's still silly.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
If mikehighend isn't Chris, I'll eat my hat.  Certainly know who that chap is.   

Consult the experts, I think you suffer from multiple personality disorder.

tallship

Verified Provider
Can't we start of fresh? instead of dwelling in the past.
LOL! I'm so used to LQ. I went looking for a :hattip: emoticon, but I guess I'll just say, +1 to your post. Now I'll go back and mark it as useful too ;)

Kindest regards,

amuck-landowner