amuck-landowner

Colocrossing / ChicagoVPS / Lowendtalk / Lowendbox the dump

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This is a thread for everyone to compile or dump their info and questions about:

Colocrossing / ChicagoVPS / Lowendtalk / Lowendbox

There are still tons of unanswered things about this quartet. 

More importantly, this will be a living log of the sourced info about them.

blergh

Verified Provider
What is there to say that has not already been said? LEB/LET is horrible, viva l

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well, part of the problem folks have on LET and will long term is determining what happened on LET/LEB and all the other info about the event and who relates to what.

Long term, others will be able to find the info and avoid Colocrossing and the participants of the LET heist.

blergh

Verified Provider
Personally i don't really give a shit about LE*, LE*-admins or CC. All i know is that i have never done business with them and i never intend to do so in the future either.

Why stir shit up? usually they will notice that you actually care when you are not spending money their way.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Spoken like a true master @blergh.

Consider it a mass archive project.  So all the other susceptible folks who aren't as prudent as you don't fall into that rat trap.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
It appears that all the information in the WebHostingTalk thread was all obtained via legal means, doing the same for here does not bother me all that much. With whats going on / happened at LET with Colocrossing, the topic is going to be relevant to everyone's interest.

If things get sketchy, report the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

bfj

See this thread is a few (months?) past due. Delta / Aldryic had been saying the connections all along, just never had any "solid" proof.

Either or, does not really matter. I think that WHT thread says it all. 

shovenose

Verified Provider
Hacked again :( This is getting retarded and we're kicking a dead horse (no offense intended to francisco) but seriously, what is the point of hacking LET again? Surely there is enough drama already?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Hacked again :( This is getting retarded and we're kicking a dead horse (no offense intended to francisco) but seriously, what is the point of hacking LET again? Surely there is enough drama already?
I seriously hope you're not implying that we have anything to do with this mess?

jarland

The ocean is digital
If Francisco wanted to attack LET you wouldn't see it on the front page :)

Besides that, the guy has better things to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner