amuck-landowner

ColoCrossing Companies

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
Ok, I'm making a list of ColoCrossing companies, if you know of any, post them below. If you have a bad experience with them, please also share that in here.

Chicagovps.net

ugvps.com

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
As in companies CC owns/has a vested interest in? Or ones located within their space?

Francisco

GVH-Jon

Banned
I'm going to be pissed off if anyone here says that ColoCrossing owns HudsonValleyHost. Before anyone tries to claim that they do, I'm going to say it right here right now that they don't and I'm 100% sure of it.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Aye! @GVH-Jon,  I claim the HVH = CC claim.  @Kris will claim that too.

Interesting people manning the tickets for HVH... At least one fellow is a lowend host :)  There was data that indicates the relationship being more than just a customer --- like HVH customer(s) being billed by CC.

But, @Kris is the HVH resident expert.  I mean he did afterall work for them / contract / etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I'm going to be pissed off if anyone here says that ColoCrossing owns HudsonValleyHost. Before anyone tries to claim that they do, I'm going to say it right here right now that they don't and I'm 100% sure of it.
Why would you care?  Do you have a connection to HVH, or just taking other people's problems personally?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
VPSAce, ServerHub, Aim2Game, etc.  Nope, would like to say their are CC owned.  Certainly lots foul about the relationship and mass posting of their offers on LEB/LET.

Haven't conclusively proven CC owns them.

In fact I think they had fallout with CC.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Nevermind, I'll back off this thread before this turns into a 20 page long argument.
Not an argument - genuinely curious.  I've seen you go to bat time and again for folks with a history of throwing others under the bus.  Just wondering what your motivation was for defending them, or why you involve yourself and your own company's name in a dramafest you could avoid entirely.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Well, HudsonValleyHost customer came here to report how his credit card was charged by Colocrossing instead of HVH, the company he signed up for.

That's neat Colocrossing does payment processing now for their customers. I didn't realize that... ^_^

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
On the topic of ColoCrossing - did that End of Reality thread get deleted, MannDude?  A few minutes after my boss received a demand to have me censored, I come have a look to see the entire thread gone >_>

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
 "Put it under someone elses name" just to get around LE's rules.
LE has a rule like this?  Really?  So if I can show the companies have overlapping addresses that would be sufficient to have their offers pulled?  :) Here we go.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
On the topic of ColoCrossing - did that End of Reality thread get deleted, MannDude?  A few minutes after my boss received a demand to have me censored, I come have a look to see the entire thread gone >_>
Who the fuck is censoring and collaring you @Aldryic.

TDLR, Jack post Robbie (EoR comments).  Robbie caught wind and was miffed.  Jack patched things up.

Bileloadshitsjaski is blowing a head gasket threatening to go after Rob legally.

GVH-Jon

Banned
Not an argument - genuinely curious.  I've seen you go to bat time and again for folks with a history of throwing others under the bus.  Just wondering what your motivation was for defending them, or why you involve yourself and your own company's name in a dramafest you could avoid entirely.
HVH's CEO is a personal friend of mine.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Is Jon wanting you to hush up too? Poor little fella must have gotten mad someone spoke the truth.

I hid the thread from public view as Jack removed all the content he added. I guess in hindsight I could un-hide it, but the new readers would be confused as to what it was about.

Only hid it because it dealt with Robby, who supposedly is losing his mind over it because the asshat Jon wants to harm Robby's business.

amuck-landowner