amuck-landowner

[Confirmed] GreenValueHost being sold to XFuseSolutions

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
With that said i personally would consider the leaking of the deal a deal breaker. My offer would be immediately with drawn. Allowed to go this path nuggets will just cause irreparable harm to everyone involved reputations.
Indeed, the way this was leaked sucks.  That was taunting folks Jonny was with his ever changing haircolor signature on WHT and then PM'ing MannDude to taunt him about such.   The kid was warned prior, told about it after and if it all this doesn't happen that will almost surely be due to his continued inability to wear his big boy pants and act like people expect.

sv01

Slow but sure
Got email few hours ago, these email landed on my SPAM folder

Dear XXXXXXX,

This email contains important information regarding your GreenValueHost account (if you have a VPS or dedicated server service) as well as a once-in-a-lifetime mindblowing offer!
GreenValueHost's virtual private server (VPS) and dedicated server product lines and customer base are pending full acquisition by XFuse Solutions, LLC.
.. Click here to read more
To celebrate, we are having our last of dedicated server blowout sales under their authorization and support. Prices will remain the same for the life of your account.
We have Xeon E3s in 9 U.S CITIES: Atlanta, Buffalo, Piscataway, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Jose, and Seattle.
Starting at only $39/month .. a premium E3 dedicated server can be yours! >> CLICK HERE TO SEE THE OFFERS

Have questions? Please contact us via our helpdesk. We would be more than happy to help!

--
Green Value Hosting, Inc. Sales
www.******************
Code:
Received-SPF: none (google.com: mailsys@****************** does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=178.33.9.172;
oh duh!

#ninja edit

vpsboard automatic replace somegreenhost with asterik

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Scott Sawyer, Technical Operations Manager

Sounds like a new guy to me, or is this just a new alias of someone from LET who helps man the helpdesk bur under a new name?...
I have no authority to know.   

But I don't believe there is any such person any longer with GVH. There was a fellow though with that name I do know that.  Mind you 'staff' are getting tossed. Why?  Because Duke doesn't intend on operating a circus.

Enough clown routines dealing with Jonny.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Ok seriously.

Dear XXXXXXX,

This email contains important information regarding your GreenValueHost account (if you have a VPS or dedicated server service) as well as a once-in-a-lifetime mindblowing offer!
GreenValueHost's virtual private server (VPS) and dedicated server product lines and customer base are pending full acquisition by XFuse Solutions, LLC.
To celebrate, we are having our last of dedicated server blowout sales under their authorization and support. Prices will remain the same for the life of your account.
We have Xeon E3s in 9 U.S CITIES: Atlanta, Buffalo, Piscataway, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Jose, and Seattle.
Starting at only $39/month .. a premium E3 dedicated server can be yours! >> CLICK HERE TO SEE THE OFFERS

Have questions? Please contact us via our helpdesk. We would be more than happy to help!

--
www.******************
Code:
Received-SPF: none (google.com: mailsys@****************** does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=178.33.9.172;
oh duh!

#ninja edit

This shit has got to stop.  I'm sorry but he's now just parading around and screwing with you one last time before he clears his hand of this and walks away with his check. 

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
I've cleared out the people who do not belong and still one left to go. If I wanted to operate a circus, I'd buy some animals and an elephant and train them to do funny things.

The reason GVH is going to continue selling is because of idle inventory. I don't like it, never have, never will. To explain the bargain bins... Apparently they were delivered as Atoms but with E3's in them with random configs. This made sense to sell at a lower cost because of the lower cost involved. I'd love to sell them at $89/month, but that to me wouldn't be right. The price still nets a good profit, especially since I had my hands in the pricing now. I'm making changes. I'm making them for the better. Once everything gets transferred, things will start getting even better. 

I don't have the site up for the new site which is another reason GVH is still selling with my permission. Otherwise, I'd turn everything off but we still need to get income and move idle servers.

I have closed off any abilities for Jonny to make public contact like that again. I seriously apologize. He took me saying "Post all the bargain bins on WHT" to "Post all the bargain bins on WHT and send out some spam so that I can profit". The kid doesn't understand what his actions cause. 

clarity

Dear XXXXXXX,

--
www.******************
Code:
oh duh!

#ninja edit

Can you post the actual link to the servers? That is one heck of a deal for an E3. If they are going with XFuse, it might make sense for me to pick one up.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
The reason GVH is going to continue selling is because of idle inventory. I don't like it, never have, never will. To explain the bargain bins... Apparently they were delivered as Atoms but with E3's in them with random configs. This made sense to sell at a lower cost because of the lower cost involved. I'd love to sell them at $89/month, but that to me wouldn't be right.
Why?  You happen to get something at a lower cost but can charge what the market will bear...that's how you make money.

I don't think Apple says "we got a great deal on Gorilla glass and it just wouldn't be right to not drop the price of an iPhone by $20..."

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Why?  You happen to get something at a lower cost but can charge what the market will bear...that's how you make money.

I don't think Apple says "we got a great deal on Gorilla glass and it just wouldn't be right to not drop the price of an iPhone by $20..."
I understand that. But they've been sitting idle for a while taking up funds that could be better spent elsewhere. If I can give a discount and get them gone with a profit, why not? Once they're gone, they're gone though.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I've cleared out the people who do not belong and still one left to go. If I wanted to operate a circus, I'd buy some animals and an elephant and train them to do funny things.

The reason GVH is going to continue selling is because of idle inventory. I don't like it, never have, never will. To explain the bargain bins... Apparently they were delivered as Atoms but with E3's in them with random configs. This made sense to sell at a lower cost because of the lower cost involved. I'd love to sell them at $89/month, but that to me wouldn't be right. The price still nets a good profit, especially since I had my hands in the pricing now. I'm making changes. I'm making them for the better. Once everything gets transferred, things will start getting even better. 

I don't have the site up for the new site which is another reason GVH is still selling with my permission. Otherwise, I'd turn everything off but we still need to get income and move idle servers.

I have closed off any abilities for Jonny to make public contact like that again. I seriously apologize. He took me saying "Post all the bargain bins on WHT" to "Post all the bargain bins on WHT and send out some spam so that I can profit". The kid doesn't understand what his actions cause. 
I totally get you want to get income from hardware that's just taking up resources without a return.  It's just that no-one really goes "Hey I just sold my company now buy this cheap server before I leave!"  

But hey, it's all you man.  I'm just a bit annoyed with Jonnyboy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
I totally get you want to get income from hardware that's just taking up resources without a return.  It's just that no-one really goes "Hey I just sold my company now buy this cheap server before I leave!"  

But hey, it's all you man.  I'm just a bit annoyed with Jonnyboy. 
I apologize. I'm getting him gone asap. I know how it looks, but that's because Jonny is a moron.

Hxxx

So Duke if i buy one of those E3 if any available, does Jon benefit from the payment or this goes to your pocket?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
So Duke if i buy one of those E3 if any available, does Jon benefit from the payment or this goes to your pocket?
I wouldn't be surprised if the deal was no upfront cash with a percentage of profits going Jonny's way.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I wouldn't be surprised if the deal was no upfront cash with a percentage of profits going Jonny's way.
Like I said somewhere in these 10 pages, aren't those sort of deals - the IOU's common in the industry? Seems to be what mostly happens unless your upstream takes it for owed back money or where the company was that small that pocket change suffices.

No surprises here :)

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
To put it plainly, all of the money right now is going to digging it out of debt. It's money that's going to XFuse and the stability of the brands. No more overdue notices or old invoices. That's my first duty.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Indeed, the way this was leaked sucks.  That was taunting folks Jonny was with his ever changing haircolor signature on WHT and then PM'ing MannDude to taunt him about such.   The kid was warned prior, told about it after and if it all this doesn't happen that will almost surely be due to his continued inability to wear his big boy pants and act like people expect.
Both sides are equally at fault for acting like amateurs and leaking information on a f**king forum and risking jeopardizing the deal before the papers were signed.  A simple "no comment at this time" by XFS after ~Lee MannDude~ started these threads would have nipped any further disclosures in the bud until the deal was finalized.  Neither party had an obligation to disclose any information prematurely since both companies are privately held and don't have to worry about running afoul of the SEC and securities regulations. 

To put it plainly, all of the money right now is going to digging it out of debt. It's money that's going to XFuse and the stability of the brands. No more overdue notices or old invoices. That's my first duty.
Digging what out of debt? You're acquiring GVH's customers not the company aren't you?.  Any existing GVH debt would still be the responsibility of Green Value Hosting  Inc wouldn't it?

Like I said somewhere in these 10 pages, aren't those sort of deals - the IOU's common in the industry? Seems to be what mostly happens unless your upstream takes it for owed back money or where the company was that small that pocket change suffices.
If an IOU suffices then the company probably really was that small, even in the hosting industry...

RLT

If I understand correctly duke is taking over the clients and the hardware leases. Leaving nuggets the name and shame that is his fame.

amuck-landowner