amuck-landowner

[Confirmed] GreenValueHost being sold to XFuseSolutions

Amitz

Why does anyone give this company the light of day anymore?
If I remember right (correct me if I confuse you with someone else), then you and your "company" had their fair share of drama in the past too... Aren't you that Robert C. Clarke who "entertained" us all for quite some time?

Last edited by a moderator:

sv01

Slow but sure
from their announcements page

More updates are soon to come, but until then, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us

Thank you,

Jonathan Nguyen
Co-Founder & Operations Manager
Green Value Hosting, Inc.
[email protected] | 312-436-2204

Lance Jessurun
Co-Founder & President
Green Value Hosting, Inc.
[email protected] | 309-533-0683
OMG

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Looks like Greenvaluehost.com has been offline since overnight.  The domain had been recently used by Jonny to promo his reborn shared hosting (as per recent WHT offer).

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
@drmike I assume you are referring to the lack of SSL. Despite the name they look to have their WHMCS url setup without https://

Code:
# curl https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/ -v
* About to connect() to secure.greenvaluehost.com port 443 (#0)
*   Trying 104.37.246.84...
* connected
* Connected to secure.greenvaluehost.com (104.37.246.84) port 443 (#0)
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
*   CAfile: none
  CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, CERT (11):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
* Server certificate:
*        subject: OU=Domain Control Validated; OU=PositiveSSL; CN=secure.greenvaluehost.com
*        start date: 2014-11-26 00:00:00 GMT
*        expire date: 2015-11-26 23:59:59 GMT
*        subjectAltName: secure.greenvaluehost.com matched
*        issuer: C=GB; ST=Greater Manchester; L=Salford; O=COMODO CA Limited; CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
*        SSL certificate verify ok.
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.26.0
> Host: secure.greenvaluehost.com
> Accept: */*
>
* additional stuff not fine transfer.c:1037: 0 0
* HTTP 1.1 or later with persistent connection, pipelining supported
< HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
< Server: nginx
< Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:08:56 GMT
< Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
< Content-Length: 0
< Connection: keep-alive
< Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
< Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
< Pragma: no-cache
< Set-Cookie: WHMCSRwbwOPh8g1wQ=1eqcsukkcu89o1ka45vc2ci

ThePrimeHost

Verified Provider
You see it on LET/LEB as well,  Providers seem to do better in terms of sales resulting from an LEB ad that gets lots of negative comments.  Maybe people are curious and willing to accept the loss if it's really bad.
They say that there is no such thing as "bad publicity" and in some circumstances I'm inclined to agree.  Everyone who's been around for a while, be it a legitimate complaint or not, has had a user try and publicly throw them under the bus. While this is rare, we do tend to see an increase in signups during such events.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
They say that there is no such thing as "bad publicity" and in some circumstances I'm inclined to agree.  Everyone who's been around for a while, be it a legitimate complaint or not, has had a user try and publicly throw them under the bus. While this is rare, we do tend to see an increase in signups during such events.
Oh there is bad publicity.  Feel free to do something silly that gets my attention :)  I'll make you famous in the industry.

Lots of bad publicity / dramarama can be shook off since people do drive-bys.  One time brutal beat downs and then they are usually gone.   The multiple site, cross spam same crap routine is what I am referring to.

Bad publicity will only work as a lead generator where:

1. Your prices are very low - not sustainable.

2. Your costs are none (exploit poor foreigners to do tickets and schoolboys).

3. You can withstand constant justified chargebacks.

4. You don't have another real business folks can identify (or that will get punted too and drag down your income that likely funds your bad PR / drama brand).

Negative drama is not something I'd advise anyone intentionally go doing.   You'd be hard pressed, likely impossible to find that approach in any real business.  Certainly wouldn't find that in any publicly traded company.

Doing all these sort of things to drive up some $2-7 sales on LEB???? Even if you sell a megaton of that crap, what are you going to get? 200 sales?   I mean dealing with fewer dollars than I can drink in an evening at the bar.  All that for less than a bar tab.  Great, have at it.  The numbers are pathetic, and if solely the revenue pie and origin, you are NOT RUNNING A BUSINESS.  Some might be aspiring seedlings, I get that.  But even they should get a mental health checkup on what they are doing and look at income line.

AnthonySmith

Verified Provider
If this does turn out to be another CC shill/stealth move then I doubt there will be a corner of the internet left for you to show your face, but you probably know that.

So best of luck.

Heh, so without warning or notice the GVH customers go to tdale buddy of CVPS_Chris and of the former UGVPS owned by CVPS, imagine that.

So much for making a better place for GVH customers.

I suspected I would be bumping this quote when I wrote it, just hoped I was wrong.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Heh, so without warning or notice the GVH customers go to tdale buddy of CVPS_Chris and of the former UGVPS owned by CVPS, imagine that.

So much for making a better place for GVH customers.

I suspected I would be bumping this quote when I wrote it, just hoped I was wrong.
Let me just say this, it would be very hard for GVH assets / customers to go anywhere else (different network).  Afterall there is that nagging mountain of debt related to things.  Talking about GVH VPS and stuff that went to Xfuse/TacVPS.

I'm no CC fan, but considering the debt, I think they are entitled to dismantle the GVH pile.   However in doing such at this point would yield little easy dollars.  So why bother stepping in?

Tdale has been running Hostress for a bit and while he was with CC/CVPS prior, he's not working for them at this point.  But yeah, he knows those guys.  Relationship tree well developed.

I think we on the last person crazy enough to try salvaging the customer pile at this point :)

BUT BUT BUT

What got transferred this morning wasn't anything related to CC's network. Those were GVH 9.0 shared / reseller customers.   They got moved elsewhere.  I don't think even on CC's network.

AnthonySmith

Verified Provider
Honestly at this point I don't care, I am sticking with where there's smoke, there's fire I don't need to know the intimate details, it is not worth my time trying to uncover them either, they all stink of the same shit as far as I am concerned.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Damn @AnthonySmith I have a vintage 2013 foil cap left over from my time on the throne :)  Totally feel what you are saying and believe me it's warranted, earned, deserved.

Be critical I say.  Guys in industry better toughen up and if they are clean and running right, we'll see months out and say we are surprised together.  We won't see that in acquisition, faux press and other hype pieces.

Greenvalueserver.com is seprate Company not atteched with greenvaluehost

greenvalueserver.com is complete seprate company green hosting services inc registered in Delware state and good Company No any complains dedicated server and VPS & Reseller hosting and web hosting Provider USA & Europe location Servers

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Greenvalueserver.com is seprate Company not atteched with greenvaluehost

greenvalueserver.com is complete seprate company green hosting services inc registered in Delware state and good Company No any complains dedicated server and VPS & Reseller hosting and web hosting Provider USA & Europe location Servers

Oh really?

So you are owned by ColoCrossing also?

Quote said:
about GreenValueServer

Dedicated to Uptime 

GreenValueServer is a division of the Velocity Servers Network Exchange (VSNX) family of companies. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Buffalo, New York, VSNX provides a wide variety of internet based services and products. Our reach spans diverse market segments, including dedicated servers, colocation, disaster recovery, application hosting and Voice over IP software.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Greenvalueserver.com is Seprate Company Not atteched with Greenvaluehost

Greenvalueserver.com Registered In Delaware state Green Hosting Services Inc No any Relation With GreenValueHost

Business incorporated in Delaware on August 31, 2015.  Only address given is for the incorporation agent used (Harvard Business Services).

Quote said:
No any complains 
Now you have a complaint, your domain's WHOIS info is private and it's not a good sign when a business hides its ownership info.  Complaint number 2 is your grammatically challenged  spelling challenged posts don't exactly instill confidence in potential buyers.

edit: YOUR ABOUT US PAGE CLAIMS YOU'RE F*CKING OWNED BY BILOH & CO??? LOL

Quote said:
GreenValueServer is a division of the Velocity Servers Network Exchange (VSNX) family of companies. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Buffalo, New York, VSNX provides a wide variety of internet based services and 
https://greenvalueserver.com/company.php

edit #2: DrMike beat me to it. LOL

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
and your incorporation looks suspect --- graphic here:

GVS-seal.png

That says 2014.  Yet Delaware records show for Green Hosting Services - not Green Value Servers and weren't filed until August 31, 2015.

THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT OF GOOD STANDINGFile Number:5813336Incorporation Date / Formation Date:8/31/2015
(mm/dd/yyyy)Entity Name:GREEN HOSTING SERVICES INCEntity Kind:CorporationEntity Type:GeneralResidency:DomesticState:DELAWARE    REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION    Name:HARVARD BUSINESS SERVICES, INC.Address:16192 COASTAL HWYCity:LEWESCounty: State:DEPostal Code:19958Phone:302-645-7400   

amuck-landowner