amuck-landowner

Conn8ct shutting down

Alto

Just got an email from relatively new host Conn8ct as I have one of their cheap yearlies.

Dear Customers, 

Firstly we would like to thank you for signing up with us in the past few months, we have had a great loss in the last month which sadly has to see an end of Conn8ct.

Services will be terminated by the 15th of December. Please take a backup of your service as soon as possible so no loss is affected.

Once again thank you for your time and we wish you the best!

Conn8ct - Secure Web Hosting Solutions
Another one bites the dust. I'm sure no-one will mourn their passing too much.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Just got an email from relatively new host Conn8ct as I have one of their cheap yearlies.

Another one bites the dust. I'm sure no-one will mourn their passing too much.
Who?  Did they ever have an offer here/on LET?  Nothing like companies who sell cheap Yearlies then go out of business less then 6 months later with no refunds... 

Alto

Who?  Did they ever have an offer here/on LET?  Nothing like companies who sell cheap Yearlies then go out of business less then 6 months later with no refunds... 
At least 3 on LET from memory, fairly sure there was at least one here too, not sure about LEB tho.

DearLeaderJohn

Interesting to see that car was seized for lack of appropriate insurance...surely if you can afford a vehicle like that then you can afford the right insurance.

Stupid to get a car like that anyway, traffic in London is generally horrid.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Interesting to see that car was seized for lack of appropriate insurance...surely if you can afford a vehicle like that then you can afford the right insurance.

Or...he was just full of shit >_>

Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

Alto

True, but that doesn't stop anyone - I was visiting with family the other day and we saw 7 Ferraris in the course of a 2 hour bus ride, plus a gold-plated (!) McLaren parked up at a West-End hotel.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Funny how their website doesn't mention this and they're still accepting orders:

bv05bRZ.png

f8SiC9J.png

nunim

VPS Junkie
SN61CVS.png

Here's a Photo of it in 2012: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexpenfold/6791492688/

SN61CVS_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What a fucking poser.

I don't care if that ugly Lambo belongs to his gay boyfriend or the guy juggling his dads balls for a living.

Nothing says tacky like an orange Lambo displayed on an unrelated forum.   Look at me, I try to brag.   He probably parks cars for a real living.

If he wanted to show someone serious scratch, I'd expect a huge cluster installation, racks and routers and related make mo' stuff.

As for his craptastic business --- Mann already said, asshat still taking orders even though closure email out the door.

Same idiot who went thread grinding about the low end price beatdown then immediately went there into.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

amuck-landowner