amuck-landowner

DailyServerDeals - New website for VPS and Server offers - Built from the ground up and ready for ac

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hey everyone! vpsBoard member Novacha and I have been working on putting together DailyServerDeals.com. Novacha is the member who wrote the opensource ad-system that vpsBoard uses called, OpenAds aswell as the code for OfferListing that is powering DailyServerDeals.com

Daily Server Deals is a project that will soon be ready to go live, that, as the name may suggest, is a source for great server deals. The system has been built from the ground up to do one thing and to do it well, and that is to display offers for services in a fair manner while giving the user the ability to narrow down and find specific offers that best meet their needs with a very powerful 'Find a Offer' feature. Read more below and well, pictures speak louder than words so check out the screenshots.

Do us a favor and help share this! Follow Daily Server Deals on Twitter and let your industry buddies know that something fresh and new is coming!

Main Features:

• Built specifically for displaying server offers.
  • Unbiased posting of offers, no higher or lower priority given to providers.
  • Automatic posting of offers based on a queue. Everyday at 12PM EST (GMT -5) a new offer will be published based on the order it was submitted / approved. Every offer gets -exactly- 24 hours to be the top and most visible offer on the website.
Function Features:

• Commenting, quoting, and code posting. Email upon being quoted.
  • Follow offers, get notified via email of new offers being posted from that company.
  • VERY detailed 'Find a Plan' feature. Narrow down every single offer to specific offers that meet your needs.
  • User and Provider profiles.
  • Providers may submit and modify their offers. (Submissions and modifications aren't instantly added to queue. Done upon approval of offer.)

Screen Shots > Guest View

zm4WSZwh.jpg

The homepage view doesn't really change when logged in, only difference in view would be additional nav-bar links to a logged in user or provider.
hJpAXiih.jpg

All VPS companies will be listed here in alphabetical order. Each listing links to the provider's profile, shows their operating time and offers posted.
L0fKYzXh.jpg

Unfiltered, all offers available site offers will be displayed on the left. Narrow down your criteria to find the offer best for your needs.
1u9fFyv.png

This is an example offer page. Clean, easy to follow, with information easy to find.
Screen Shots > Logged In

dToktWLh.jpg

This is your profile page.
m0H1DYPh.jpg

Hro9qA3h.jpg

PwKNJgjh.jpg

gpiRiUch.jpg

a1eWLUah.jpg

Screen Shots > As a Provider

IIITFyo.png

EwRV8eDh.jpg

This shows the current offer displayed on the homepage on the bottom, with the other test offer being 'unpublished', effectively hiding it from view. The offer was posted to test the scheduler that automatically posts a queued offer at a specific time. Here you can edit the offer, or view it (if it is published) on the website.
Z5VL7e9.png

This page displays the options available when submitting a new offer. You can add more than 4 plans, simply submit the offer and then edit it to add more.
xBSEUgNh.jpg

Here you can view your locations of operation. You can also add/remove test IPs for each location as well as download files.
aOjXJrG.png

Here you can add a new service location!
Coming Soon!

The website is already up and running and open to registration now: http://dailyserverdeals.com Please take a moment to go ahead and register. If you're a VPS provider and want to be one of the first featured on the website when it does go live, please let me know via this thread as I'll have to manually add your company to the list of providers and give you provider access. I'll provide an update to this thread once the site goes live.

Big thanks to Novacha who took the initiative to step up and create something like this. I'd like to say I did something other than purchase the domain and communicate with him, but he's the one who did all the work!

Questions? Comments? Let me know.

Attachments

• zm4WSZwh.jpg
    zm4WSZwh.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 0
  • hJpAXiih.jpg
    hJpAXiih.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • L0fKYzXh.jpg
    L0fKYzXh.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1u9fFyv.png
    1u9fFyv.png
    157 KB · Views: 0
  • dToktWLh.jpg
    dToktWLh.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
  • m0H1DYPh.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • zm4WSZwh.jpg
  • zm4WSZwh.jpg
  • zm4WSZwh.jpg
  • zm4WSZwh.jpg
  • zm4WSZwh.jpg
  • zm4WSZwh.jpg
Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Also, keep in mind that the screenshots shown above are sloppily cropped, and in cases of long pages resized. Plus the project is being actively developed so things may 'move' around slightly.

Also follow https://twitter.com/DailyServer on Twitter!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
All we need now is some good traffic to goto it..
With time. It's not a 'replacement' for anything yet as it won't have the main key feature some other sites may have at first, but with time, it will. Best option as a provider is to utilize all sources of traffic and sales, but I have no doubt that Daily Server Deals will one day be a viable and good source of traffic and sales for the providers who are listed. :)

kro

Verified Provider
The traffic will flow with ease if you ask me.

Those screenies look great - 'Filter Plan' gave me a hard on :D

Ivan

Verified Provider
Pretty darn ambitious I'd say, with all the great features. All the best for Daily Server Deals! Yup, with time, Daily Server Deals would one day become the source for a good portion of listed providers' sales.

matt[scrdspd]

SecuredSpeed
Verified Provider
Nice job Novacha. For those not aware, this guy has been coding like a mad man pushing bug fixes and new feature requests daily over the last couple weeks. Very nice end resulting product. 

@MannDude You can add "SecuredSpeed" as a provider account. Thanks.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
I'd like to be listed as a provider. Is there a way to add multiple accounts to manage the provider listing?

Let me know what info you need from me!

Thanks! Yall are awesome!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'd like to be listed as a provider. Is there a way to add multiple accounts to manage the provider listing?

Let me know what info you need from me!

Thanks! Yall are awesome!
Hmm, do you mean multiple logins capable of maintaining one provider account? I'm not 100% sure. I'll ask Novacha   He says it's possible... B)

To all of those who signed up, I took the liberty of creating your provider account for you if knew what comapny you represented. Please login and modify your company details so they're accurate. I didn't do it all for you :)

There are already a couple offers, so feel free to submit offers now too! We'll launch once we've got a handful of offers in queue. I'd launch now but getting caught up with some other things which is distracting me a bit from DailyServerDeals.

Novacha has added a count-down timer that counts down to the next offer being published. So even if you're not sure exactly what time 'noon' is on the East Coast of the US, you'll know precisely when to expect a new offer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Novacha

Content Contributer
What happens if you get more then 365 offers in a year? :eek:
 They will just get bumped to the next year, in the queue order. Offers will be moderated to ensure that some providers do not excessively post.

WSWD

Verified Provider
Would love to get listed as a provider.  Please let me know what details you need.  Account name over there is WSWD

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
MannDude, you didn't get mine made :) I'll get Brian to make his account as well.

I represent XFuse Solutions, LLC :) just add me in there, I can edit what I need if it's possible.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Done. Please update your company info in your profile. Upload a logo, link to your TOS, and include operating dates. :D

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Seems pretty good. Maybe consider doing some sort of multiple locations selector for plans / offers? I think that should be it.

amuck-landowner