amuck-landowner

Dedicated server for 3 €

jarland

The ocean is digital
So... if you buy a 700$ Television, and a few months after they reduce the price to 600$.. do you go to the store and demand the difference?
I'd settle for standing in line and buying at the new price and not seeing that their delivery company canceled the order after they all left the office for the weekend.

Is my bitterness showing?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I added a full years worth of service about 8 days before them announcing this price-drop, ofcourse I'm going to be pissed :(
Aah, aye, different situation entirely from what I was envisioning.  'pologies for that.

This scenario is pretty much exactly why we don't do discounts, coupons, etc >_>

Master Bo

If anyone tests that server, just curious to know results. They do not offer it outside of EU, UK and USA.

My own experience with extremely inexpensive dedicated servers is with Digicube.fr. A good experience.

stim

Atom was the cpu advertised when I ordered.

Payment was confirmed and I received a Control Panel login on Saturday, but no server setup yet. 

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Curious to know if anyone has yet received their passwords...

?
Nope, sent in a ticket asking for a rough estimate on when the server should be deployed since I ordered when it still said 24 hours.

Took 2 days to get a ticket reply with a link to the kimsufi forum (all in french).

On tuesday it will be 7 days since I got the payment confirmation.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So who got there server delivered and happens to be non-EU customer?   How is the offer going?

Very compelling offer :)

clarity

Are we no longer able to buy Kimsufi servers at all from the US? That is how it reads to me, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any insight.

switsys

10 days today. They cancelled mine - sold out.

F.Y.I. I'm an EU customer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chronic

10 days today. They cancelled mine - sold out.

F.Y.I. I'm an EU customer.
The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered two and they were both canceled and the money refunded. I am also from Europe so I guess the reason is that they are in short supply. I have contacted their customer support, but I don't have high expectations.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered two and they were both canceled and the money refunded. I am also from Europe so I guess the reason is that they are in short supply. I have contacted their customer support, but I don't have high expectations.
Probably.

Think they have something line if they cant deliver within the number of daysas posted on their website the money is refunded and the customer have to order again if he really wants it.

amuck-landowner