amuck-landowner

ENERGY!

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Lol @Zen, you should babysit my two kids and you would sleep for 48 hours. :D

Coffee is my main thing, Strangest thing is that I drink ALOT of coffee during weekdays but almost none on the weekend.

Chronic

I open my eyes and get out of bed, if you think you need drugs to function.....
This. My intake of caffeine is limited to long study sessions.

Excercise is also good if you lack energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
20mg of methylphenidate

Granted I'm not a normal case. Diet irrelevant, I could sleep for 12 hours and barely be able to function for another 2 hours before I'm just gone.
This or amphetamines is the ultimate Correct Answer to this thread, though

JDiggity

I used to drink nothing but pop and energy drinks

used to be at least 2 - 20oz bottles of coke( if not 3 ), and 1 energy drink, when I used to smoke it was 2 cigerattes also.

Now just water!

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
I used to drink nothing but pop and energy drinks

used to be at least 2 - 20oz bottles of coke( if not 3 ), and 1 energy drink, when I used to smoke it was 2 cigerattes also.
My kidneys actually winced reading this

dmmcintyre3

Same as Tim, I believe that your body can adjust, maybe people should start giving it a try. If you sleep for 2 hours a night for more than a few nights your body will adjust (this will take more than a few nights, say 2 weeks) and you'll have just as much energy in the morning as someone that sleeps say 8 hours. People underestimate the body and feel the need to pump themselves with crap.
I wish I could get to sleep within 2 hours. I can go to bed at 11PM, and still be up at 3AM almost every night.

#naturallystaysupfor48hoursatatimeonceaweeksometimeslonger.
That's super easy, I do it all the time even if I spend a few (6-10) hours in bed trying to sleep.
I sleep better during the day, but mom won't allow it.

Chronic

You should only sleep 6 hours a night!
I sleep 4-5 hours a day, sometimes with a 20 minute nap in the afternoon. I've been doing this for several months now and feel no sleep deprivation at all, but people vary and claiming one way or the other is healthier is dubious.

bfj

Just do not show m0shbear this forum.... I think everyone would be amazed he is still alive. 

01:09 <+m0shbear> bfj: i'm too lazy to register; tell them about my { cardio ->

500, lifting -> 400, idle -> 300, clen -> 200 } mg of caffiene

amuck-landowner