amuck-landowner

Eric Hocking, Johnathan Snyder scamming company - FrenzyHost Network LLC

RiotSecurity

As for this entire matter, the above fellow, he doesn't have other adult charges in Indiana.

But, he just turned 18 this year.   So it's quite likely he has a juvenile record. 

If you were defrauded by Mr Snyder you should contact the Court.  He has a sentencing hearing on 10/14 for these charges and between now and then a probation department report should be created to recommend sentence proposed by the prosecution.
I'll contact them. I have some new "edvidence" they might want to consider.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@RiotSecurity, do you know this fellow/know theft victims of him?

I don't advocate rape as revenge.  Jail/prison should be part punitive and part rehabilitative.   Gay'ification serves neither and another crime... Just saying.

RiotSecurity

@RiotSecurity, do you know this fellow/know theft victims of him?

I don't advocate rape as revenge.  Jail/prison should be part punitive and part rehabilitative.   Gay'ification serves neither and another crime... Just saying.
Do I know this person? Well if by know you mean being robbed ($) by him and a few domains.

Then his friend Shawn robbing me of cash, then yes I know him.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Let's hear @RiotSecurity, about what this fellow ripped you off for and how.   Add to the public pile.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Am I the only one who waded through 5 pages of this crap and wanted to shoot myself?   I'm not sure why he didn't use his scam money to hire a real lawyer instead of getting a shitty PD and pleading out, but I'm sure he'll be back at it in no time. 

He's already being sentenced curtis and the district attorney isn't going to accept what some guy on the internet says as evidence..  If you had actual proof you would file a civil suit against him to recover damages.

Shame it wasn't a Class C felony.  That's a 2 year minimum sentence.  For the Class D, he's looking at a minimum of about 6 months, and who knows if he'll even serve that.  Probably just probation and fines.
Class C doesn't mean an automatic 2 years, especially for a first time non-violent offender.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
 I'm not sure why he didn't use his scam money to hire a real lawyer instead of getting a shitty PD and pleading out, but I'm sure he'll be back at it in no time. 
Because like many defendants, he's milking the public purse via his claim of indigence.

Code:
in·di·gence   (nd-jns)
n.
 Poverty; neediness.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
I remember a while back, possibly a different incident he stole a good $400 or more from his mother's credit card, it was put on a local news site or a local police site, I can't totally remember.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The kid is getting a slap on the wrist unless people bring the other crimes forward.

@Riot, small claims Court is your best avenue for redress.   Indiana handles claims up to $5,000 via Small Claims Court:

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/2710.htm

As for Snyder, let this be a good introduction. This kid seems to be part of Snyder Boys.   An electronics shop / business consulting company.  Whether this is a real store, remains to be seen.  There are 1599 LIKES on Facebook, but the "store" doesn't even have a damn street address:

Electronics Store · Business Consultant
www.snyderboys.com, Mishawaka, Indiana
(574) 307-1450

https://www.facebook.com/snyderboys

Positive same kid is involved, the whois for snyderboys.com matches incorporation info for other entities linked to him:

http://www.bizapedia.com/addresses/154-EASTGATE-CIR-MISHAWAKA-IN-46544.html

Federal Trade Commission should be contacted about these presumed bogus video endorsements... The guy in this video sure is a dead ringer for an older brother:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
and...

This older woman takes business advice from a 18 year old punk ass kid?

Sure she does.  Is that cougar his mother?

WSWD

Verified Provider
Class C doesn't mean an automatic 2 years, especially for a first time non-violent offender.
Right...read the rest of my post.  I mentioned he would probably just get probation, but at least with a Class C felony, the judge would have 2 years available as a potential sentence.  A Class C is also more likely to get jail time than the Class D any day of the week,.

But I don't think anything is going to happen to him.  Too bad.  He should do some hard time.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Right...read the rest of my post.  I mentioned he would probably just get probation, but at least with a Class C felony, the judge would have 2 years available as a potential sentence.  A Class C is also more likely to get jail time than the Class D any day of the week,.

But I don't think anything is going to happen to him.  Too bad.  He should do some hard time.
I understand you stated he was unlikely to go to Jail.

My point was you made it sound like if he had committed a Class C Felony he would have gone to Prison for at least 2 years, which would only be the case if certain conditions were met. Additionally the judge has a potential sentence of 2 years available with a Class D Felony.

Because like many defendants, he's milking the public purse via his claim of indigence.
You'd have to be pretty stupid to attempt to "milk the public purse" by using a PD in a Felony case. My feeling is that if you can afford a lawyer then get one as they're worth more then their weight in gold at times.

Freedom is not a LEB, it's something worth spending money protecting.

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
So does anyone notice any similarity between the whois for zekeservers.com and snyderboys.com? Same city, same state, same zip, hmmm... Odd?

who.is/whois/zekeservers.com

and

who.is/whois/snyderboys.com

Edit: search on google for the Jedeu industries gives this http://www.bizapedia.com/in/JEDEU-INDUSTRIES-LLC.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This is becoming a very interesting topic, FHN-Eric, what is your position in this as it seems you are also involved?

As for Jedeu/ZekeServers.... I freely admit I am not entirely sure who the direct owner is, I contact my superiors via email most of the time but I for the most part run ZekeServers and know for a fact that all payments are done via Stripe and that the payment information is not stored anywhere to maintain PCI. So I think that people are safe going with ZekeServers.

I am curious to see what happens here though.

amuck-landowner