amuck-landowner

Ferguson - No Indictment

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXmCkQTFfc

Only 9 views when I saw this video. Officer shooting someone in Toys R Us parking lot. On the scanner earlier they reported someone with a crow bar. Looks like the officer was trying to arrest him yet the guy ignored orders and moved forward. You hear the crowbar drop when he does.
I call fake on that one.

They did cart someone away from there in am ambulance though.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
TACT shutting all down and flushing looters out now.

These folks out there protesting and looting are going to be mighty tired tomorrow morning at work / school.

Home Depot got a freaking helicopter response.  Big ole river nearby.  They should just get a fire copter and drown people out.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yea? Why is that?
Never was clear why.  Dispatch is randomly crappy.

Sounded like / I thought person was injured by breaking in / looting.

Glass is terrible.  Real easy to gear badly wounded.

--------------------

North of the zone shut down there is a car dealership where they setting multiple cars on fire right now.

Looks like the copter has them spotlighted trying to flee in other vehicles.  This might be first death if they go running.

And that copter overhead, it's a sniper unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Transformer just went boom and power loss in area.  Unsure if in the hotzone or elsewhere.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
The people keep shooting... It's only a matter of time before someone gets shot and killed by police because they're acting stupid...

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Kind of like how it all began, then? With the reservation that Michael Brown didn't shoot anybody; all the poor fellow ever did was to simply rob a convenience store and then ending it nicely by bashing in the face of a Policeman. Boom, end of. In my community they would appreciate such a course of action on behalf of the Police, because nobody likes a criminal. Right? If a showdown with gunfire as a means to an end, to put an end to a criminal is what it takes, then so be it!  Oops, sorry to reappear out of the blue  :p

The people keep shooting... It's only a matter of time before someone gets shot and killed by police because they're acting stupid...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Crazy as it is, they are still at it.

It got pretty quiet for a while then the fires started up for a while again.

PDs have pushed the trouble north out of the zone.  So the idiots have taken to destroying things in that northern area on the same road.  They push more they'll have them at Walmart.

Police have 16 people right now sitting cuffed waiting for transport.   They were hitting up a restaurant that wasn't open.

There was a shooting victim a bit ago.  Unclear how the person was shot.   Didn't sound like PD had anything to do with it.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Folks are still randomly shooting.  PD chasing someone doing the shooting.  They have a description.  Dude is in a hoodie, surprised?

Another banged up person requiring ambulance.

Sunlight will kill the riff raff.  Sun can't come up quick enough.

rds100

Verified Provider
I don't understand why the police and other force agencies would allow this to happen? If the police can't handle it, send in a team of navy seals or whatever to deal with these terrorists.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I don't understand why the police and other force agencies would allow this to happen? If the police can't handle it, send in a team of navy seals or whatever to deal with these terrorists.
National Guard is already there... they've just not been used yet from what I can tell.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Actually, I think we've been look at this wrong.

They're not destroying their city, they're tired of little employment opportunity and are destroying it with the purpose of being gainfully employed in the future rebuilding it back, better than ever before....

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Any decent streams still on-going for this at the moment? 
That one guy had his cell phone stolen while he was live streaming and it was a really popular stream with like 30,000 people watching. Though he claims on Twitter it might have been an undercover police officer?

The streams are sort of annoying to me, just a lot of people talking over each other and shouting. The police scanner feed is what I've been listening to and is a lot more informative and easier to follow.

News crews and helicopters are getting better views and images of the destruction than any of the live streamers with a shaky cell phone image anyhow. :)

AndrewM

That one guy had his cell phone stolen while he was live streaming and it was a really popular stream with like 30,000 people watching. Though he claims on Twitter it might have been an undercover police officer?

The streams are sort of annoying to me, just a lot of people talking over each other and shouting. The police scanner feed is what I've been listening to and is a lot more informative and easier to follow.

News crews and helicopters are getting better views and images of the destruction than any of the live streamers with a shaky cell phone image anyhow. :)
I usually ignore the conspiracy theories (unless it comes from DrMike BECAUSE HES ALWAYS RIGHT). 

I've been watching the news feeds, but despite the lack of proper camera-crew from the self-made streams, it's much more interesting to see it "first-person".

A majority of these folks are only using this as an opportunity to loot items. I expect eBay/craigslist to receive an influx of electronics sales in the coming days.

atho

Yes, because the best thing to do when you feel an injustice is to destroy everything that in the city. The stores you shop at, the places your kids go, the places you get your food and entertainment and daily supplies. That will show them. Now once all that is destoryed they will cry for assitance and help stating they had to do that to make a point. And you know what the government will provide assistance to help them "rebuild".

This just shows you can't fix stupid. They should just fence in the entire city and let them destory themselves.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
vCeXHg5.jpg

The Koreans kicked ass in LA. They fired upon looters and vandals harming their property and livelihood. Didn't see any of this in Ferguson. Guess those businesses are just banking on profiting off the insurance claims.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
There was [or is] a video of them « fervently emptying out their Glocks from the rooftops onto the looting Peoplah Colluh... » but I cannot find it at the moment.

vCeXHg5.jpg

The Koreans kicked ass in LA. They fired upon looters and vandals harming their property and livelihood. Didn't see any of this in Ferguson. Guess those businesses are just banking on profiting off the insurance claims.

Steven F

Verified Provider

Guy seemed to be a bit of a loonie, but he had 90K people and was in some of the action (though not much of it).

vCeXHg5.jpg

That's... That's amazing.

amuck-landowner