amuck-landowner

FixedRoute - Dedicated IP VPN's in Seattle & NYC - From $1.50/month

VPN.SH

Hey vpsBoard,

As some of you are aware, I started offering some dedicated IP VPN's over at VPN.SH that ended up having issues getting launched. The demand was fairly high, and whilst there are some ongoing issues at VPN.SH, I took the plunge to move the dedicated IP's to a fresh service: FixedRoute.

With FixedRoute, you'll get a dedicated IP VPN in either New York City or Seattle. We currently have two data options: 500GB/month and 1500GB/month.

These are OpenVPN only, however we bundle the wonderful Viscosity software with the service (which is usually $10 just to get a license!) for free. This is available on both Windows and Mac, and standard OpenVPN clients can be used on Linux, iOS and Android.

So upon our launch we're offering 70% off all of our packages with the discount code: LAUNCH70. This means you can get a dedicated IP VPN from just $1.50/month.

Here's a full list of packages with the discount code:

So far we've had great feedback from our clients, and those who transferred from their dedicated IP packages at VPN.SH are enjoying the experience thus far.

We look forward to making a fresh start with this service, whilst continuing to make progress with VPN.SH.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM or an email at [email protected]

Thanks and enjoy!

-----

Visit our Website

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

------

NOTE: It would be much appreciated if discussions about VPN.SH can remain in threads regarding VPN.SH. I'm more than happy to discuss what's happening with VPN.SH in the relevant topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner