amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost outsources customer support to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnSH

^--- Noction = great with good upstreams.
Drmike,

Agreed. We had an initial sit down with them and we strongly feel it is worth the price.

At ServerHub our goal is focused around User Experience and quality of network. Optimizing BGP and Network is going to play a huge part in this process. I am rather excited about their offering.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I don't want to bust your balls too much @JohnSH, but that server allocation snafu we all read about for a customer was ugly friend.

You guys stable and staffed or what happened on that?

Is Austin still over there too?

JohnSH

Drmike,

I totally agree with you, the snafu that recently happened was definitely ugly, and the situation that occurred does not meet the standards that we set for ourselves here at ServerHub. That situation is not a typical occurrence and I am very glad that we were able to resolve this to the customers satisfaction.

Hosting companies of our size do not make money on short term customer relationships, we thrive on successful long term business transactions, and we are not afraid to admit fault when are in the wrong.

We are absolutely stable and have enough staff to cover the influx of customer support and sales requests, this situation was one that had several factors which related to some delays and again we are very thankful of how understanding the customer has been.

In regards to Austin, he no longer works with us.

I don't want to bust your balls too much @JohnSH, but that server allocation snafu we all read about for a customer was ugly friend.

You guys stable and staffed or what happened on that?

Is Austin still over there too?

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Net,

Based on what we found from a few sources during the GVH's sign up with us, we found no indication of them being linked with ColoCrossing or any member or director of ColoCrossing/New Wave NetConnect / Velocity Servers
That's how they hide the fact.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
If our mass expansion and mass advertising efforts (Recent: WHT pinned thread!) haven't hinted it already, we have a large $$$$ reserve and we're not going to be going backrupt anytime soon no matter how large our BW overage bills are. 
LOL, you did pay for the thread renewal and it got pulled...No money ??

Amitz

Those greedy d***heads at WHT take USD 5,000 per month for a pinned thread? Holy metabolic end product (aka: shit). That is quite some money for just a pinned thread...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
You can't pay for infrastructure, eight techs and a WHT pinned on $5,000/mo
He said his company (or CC) has a large capital reserve. A complete lie.

Those greedy d***heads at WHT take USD 5,000 per month for a pinned thread? Holy metabolic end product aka shit. That is quite some money for just a pinned thread...
A pinned thread in reseller hosting offers section costs $150/week.

And costs per week:

Cloud Hosting Offers $300 

Shared Hosting Offers $200

Reseller Hosting Offers $150

Dedicated Hosting Offers $995

Colocation Offers $100

VPS Hosting Offers $595

Other Offers and Requests $ 50

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Not bad. I had no idea that inet interactive generate such a nice income with WHT...
FYI

Code:
WebHostingTalk offers many advertising options including:
• Banner Ads
• PPC Text Links
• Directory Style Showcases
• Free Ad Forum Posts
• Sticky Posts
• Email Sponsorship
• Branded Email BlastSticky Posts are only available in the Advertising Forums section of WebHostingTalk. A sticky will show at the top of the selected forum, above all other postings. Only six stickies are displayed in any 
category each week. On many of the forums at WHT, sticky posts are in high demand.
Prices are for one week and vary depending on the forum:
Web Hosting Offers
Cloud Hosting Offers $300 
Shared Hosting Offers $200
Reseller Hosting Offers $150
Dedicated Hosting Offers (contact Account Manager) $995
Colocation Offers $100
VPS Hosting Offers (contact Account Manager) $595
Other Offers and Requests $ 50
Domain Name Advertising
Domain Name Offers $ 50 
Domain Name Requests $ 25
Domain Name & Website Offers $ 50
Domain Name & Website Requests $ 25
Employment Offers and Requests
Employment Offers $ 250
Employment Requests $ 50
System Management Offers $100
System Management Requests $ 50
Design Offers $100
Design Requests $ 50
Related Offers & Requests
Other Hosting Offers $ 50
Other Hosting Requests $ 25
Advertising Offers $ 50
Advertising Requests $ 50
Software and Scripts Offers $ 50
Software and Scripts Requests $ 25
Other $ 25
Email Marketing
The twice monthly WebHostingTalk Insider newsletter is available for sponsorship.
WebHostingTalk Newsletter - $750
HostBriefs is a mailing with advertiser generated content that is sent to our opt-in email list.
HostBriefs - $2000
Directory Showcases
There is a tab in the navigation bar that says “Find a Host” and points to our directory style listing
section. 
The listing page is at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/web-hosting-providers. We call these
“showcases”.
Several categories of showcases are available. Visitors who follow the link to the showcases are 
actively shopping for a host and these placements generate an exceptionally high CTR. Showcases 
are a good value.
Showcases - $300/mo
Banner Ads
• Run of Site $20 CPM
• Forum Specific* $22 CPM

Pay-Per-Click Ads - $1 CPC

GVH-Jon

Banned
You can't pay for infrastructure, eight techs and a WHT pinned on $5,000/mo
We're way above that now. As I said, our mass expansion plan started weeks after those statistics were released. It's amazing how much a company can grow in a month's time, isn't it? ;)

LOL, you did pay for the thread renewal and it got pulled...No money ??
iNet doesn't generate invoices for renewals. When you go to purchase a pinned thread you select the duration of weeks you'd like it pinned and either check out with a subscription or a one-time payment. I chose 1 week on a one-time payment so it didn't auto renew and no invoice was generated. It's stuck back up to the top now though @ $170/week. We're far from running out of capital.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I don't think that it would be legal if we were owned by ColoCrossing and we lied about it.
In case you haven't noticed, CC has been involved with illegal activity for quite some time.

Every post you write just makes me cringe even more.  I wish you the best of luck. 
Yeah, it's pretty much at the point you have to wonder if he keeps saying this in a desperate attempt to convince himself.  Like I said before though - there'll never be any proof posted to back his outrageous claims, so might as well just point and laugh.

I am genuinely curious if he actually thinks people believe him.  That would be one hellacious case of denial.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen

Virtovo

Verified Provider
It's amazing that any business owner would base their forum epenis boasts forecasts on a 1-month sales trend.  By posting crap like this you're advertising your lack of experience as a business owner.

P.S. instead of spending your time making asinine claims here, why don't you go do some damage control here:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/20262/green-value-host-stay-away-end-customer-review
This was exactly the post I had in my head but couldn't be bothered to type.  Thanks

SkylarM

Verified Provider

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
You may be on to something there, Skylar.  I wonder if Biloh and Fabozzi are having a lovers' spat, and GVH here is the new boy brought in as a rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner