amuck-landowner

Help me decide, I'm torn between 2 servers.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Looks like I'm out of space on Server 1 and I've got a new project installed on Server 2 so looks like they both get to stay. Hopefully I can add another hard drive to Server 1 but it's been over a week since I opened that ticket. :(

DearLeaderJohn

Ah good old CommercialMedia. I remember before the massive landrush (which I admit, I did cause by posting on LET which lead to the LEB offer etc) I could ring up and get directly to Jeff or Mike if I had any issues and tickets used to get answered within a few minutes. Shame they couldn't/can't deal with the capacity :(

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I've been successful getting in touch with Mike directly via e-mail but I don't want to keep contacting him for support so I was hoping they would have somebody checking their help desk once a week. It's a shame too because it's been the best dedicated server I've ever owned with better uptime than most of my VPSs that I have with reputable providers here. If they offered a 24 hour response time and remote reboots I would buy a few more of their servers (I still might now that I think about it).

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Support is minimal (although I usually get a response in less than 24 hours for non-sales/billing tickets). They are in my top 2 dedicated server providers, although one outage would probably knock them down quite a few places so I hope they keep with their current track record.

amuck-landowner