amuck-landowner

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Duke's version (page 5 of this thread) puts the current inherited debt for that account around $3K

If the remaining debt on that account really is only $3K and he had to "consult with Biloh and Ernie" about the acquisition (rather than just writing a check for the $3K and paying the debt off and getting CC off his back) then something tells he his LET claims that he is "here to stay this time" are a little bit premature...
No, the current debt that was on the account was around $13k, it built back up over the months because of the unsustainable plans and bull that happened, chargebacks, disputes and fraudsters. From my understanding, the debt that Thomas is paying back is less, roughly $9744 or something like that. Breakdown of $406/month for 24 months. 

So let's look at the numbers once again. When I took over, it was $12k. I paid it down to around $7k. They got Jonny to assume some of the debt at $4500 or something along those lines. I have the call recorded on my other phone. I asked for that to be taken off of my account. That would have left me with around $3kish in debt. That I could have handled with the plans I had outlined to fix this hell storm. Over the months, bills still accumulated and I paid everything I could. Issues prevented me from carrying out some of my plans for the customers and servers which are just basic reasons why most of this turned out the way it did.

I believe Thomas is a good guy overall. He is paying back some of the debt for sure. As some of you know, my involvement with CC wasn't all that great when I first started out here and I was on the CC hate team. But CC isn't really that bad overall and they started providing a fairly solid service. If it were not for the nullrouting for "spamming" and ratelimiting from hell for doing transfers, things would have went a lot smoother and the bills would have been shrunk a lot.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Not talking craps at all, trying to find the truth and show a distance between those who can and do run a legitimate ship from those who are playing games and throwing around titles whenever they get the chance.

There's a difference.
Not you MartinD. Wasn't directed towards you. My record was clean prior to this GVH crap. People fail to remember that. I got caught up with crap and made a mistake. People crucify me because of that. Not everyone makes the perfect decision at all times. Even businesses. But thanks for replying, I didn't want you to feel like I was talking about you.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
It's fine even if you were, I can understand why you'd pass those comments. It does seem like there have been a few folk just turning up to get a jab of the knife in, however, a lot of it is justified even if it seems unfair.

The way you have handled yourself over the past...6 months has been a slow decline. You've been around a while so you should know how people react, what conclusions they draw with information that's thrown out there.

Your involvement with GVH has been a huge mistake and one I seriously hope you recognise. Coupled with a few other bits n pieces, you've become a bit of a laughing point and that's where you sit now.

If it was me, I'd be keeping my head down, working on my own stuff and keeping out of the dramas that you have now, allegedly, left behind by passing everything on to someone else. No videos, no defensive posting, no tit for tat and definitely no wife posting (that was a really bad move).

Just...my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
see that last paragraph? That's where people find issues. It would be logical for them to come to the conclusion that you're involved given the amount of information you appear to have that has to come from 'inside' these outfits.

I'm not saying that's the case, but it certainly looks that way and explains why some people have the views they do.
Listen and I'll make this clear for you and LET.

No one said I was involved.  That's @MartinD saying that.  Applying logic and reaching conclusions is reasonable.  I get that.  I don't expect some blind endorsement by you. But time to reflect on your end and admit the body of work and what has been done and the factual nature over and over of what I've brought forward not just on this but other matters.  

My involvement here with GVH is that guys were concerned about the guys well being eons ago when these sites were punting him.  This was emo/suicide inevitable 1.0 mode.  I did outreach to check on the guy and after that he became regular contact for 8 million reasons he'd contact.  I don't dislike the guy as a human, quite the contrary.  I am not here to defend him, his behavior, his shit business practices, etc.  In fact I put a stop to most of them one way or another because they weren't legit, sane, bad for industry, etc.  (You want to have $30 E3's competing in the market, how about 100TB plans?)

I know and have learned much info on companies over the years.  That doesn't mean I am involved with said companies that I've wrote about.  I don't have any vested interest in these companies.  I don't get paid or get free stuff from them.  I don't get social points either. I am not pushing my blog or competing site.  I don't put affiliate links in posts.  I get shit from all sides is what I get.  

I am fine with getting shit though.  Someone needs to actually do something in this industry other than have social happy hour and complicated front sided investment hobbies posing as legitimate businesses to unknowing consumers.

Ask me why and intentions?  Simple, I am a buyer of services and I am a writer.  I am not a provider. I am the rare customer in these market that actually speaks up and participates.  I saw too many skits from too many providers.  Too much fraud, too many customers beaten up wrongly.  I picked my cause and I am here and sticking to it as a hobby that overlaps my interests.

Folks are mad that I haven't punted Tdale in the face and finished of what I started with the UGVPS stuff.  Should I?  Maybe.  If I find something unkosher in this arrangement / deal that has happened, I probably will.   But, if I don't and the guy does right or tries to, I am not punting him just cause.  Guys deserve second chances, not third chances or eighth chances.

I DID NOT FIND DUKE TO INHERIT GVH.  Duke has said such and I've said it prior.  Duke was admin at GVH prior to his take over of the assets and the debts.

Duke's version (page 5 of this thread) puts the current inherited debt for that account around $3K

If the remaining debt on that account really is only $3K and he had to "consult with Biloh and Ernie" about the acquisition (rather than just writing a check for the $3K and paying the debt off and getting CC off his back) then something tells he his LET claims that he is "here to stay this time" are a little bit premature...
The numbers are problematic.  What matters is the actual numbers when things are settled.    I guarantee the debts inherited back from Jonny were much more $3,4,5k.

Low side with cleaned up billing (stuff cancelled and taken off of HVH bill) it would have been $7-8k and realistically $10-12k strong ... THIS IS THE AMOUNT OWED TO CC/HVH for servers, bandwidth, IPs and licenses.

Jonny let guys slide on IOUs. He'd have people 3+ months behind on billing.  These guys wouldn't pay eventually and he or later owner would be eating this also.  Heck he had dedis sold literally at a loss (he was eating the loss ).

When folks question why people bought from GVH back then things like that are why.  He made insane deals and threw in everything to get the business.  Very unsound and full bore pedal to the floor sort of desperate sales mode always.  There are legit customers.   Not everyone is a termite abuser with LE* mentality.  

CUSTOMERS MATTER.  That's my focus, that's what I'm about, that's why I rant and shred folks when needed.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I'm not saying that at all, others have said it. You're flying off the handle again.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'm not saying that at all, others have said it. You're flying off the handle again.
Still stands.  What I said above is factual.  I harbor no hard feelings in your direction.  I live and let live with this stuff.  Practicing my LET-inspired 5 second ADD.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Well, not quite. I did not say you are involved in any of those outfits, I said one could understand why others would think that.

I'm not going to argue over semantics though as that's not what the thread is about.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well, not quite. I did not say you are involved in any of those outfits, I said one could understand why others would think that.

I'm not going to argue over semantics though as that's not what the thread is about.
Semantics we'll say suffices.  If fouled, no harm was intended.  Nature of this stuff is we are dealing with guys with fruitfly memory spans who see one tidbit at a glance and that's their retention of facts.  Since you are mod, your words carry weight, so when something said like that I have to take it up.  

toadyus

Article Submitter
@XFS_Duke - If the deal between you and @tdale was done on the 17th why are you updating the nameservers for GVH on the 18th? and why HVH??

Code:
[6/18/2015 12:22:02 AM] Thomas Dale: http://greenvaluehost.com/
[6/18/2015 12:22:06 AM] Thomas Dale: directory listing
[6/18/2015 12:22:30 AM] Duke Hebert: It shows the website for me. Odd.
[6/18/2015 12:22:55 AM] Thomas Dale: http://prntscr.com/7iafkj
[6/18/2015 12:24:19 AM] Duke Hebert: Let me see if I have archived data.
[6/18/2015 12:24:59 AM] Thomas Dale: k
[6/18/2015 12:25:46 AM] Duke Hebert: What about that?
[6/18/2015 12:26:13 AM] Duke Hebert: I changed nameservers on it.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
So let's look at the numbers once again. When I took over, it was $12k. I paid it down to around $7k. They got Jonny to assume some of the debt at $4500 or something along those lines. I have the call recorded on my other phone. I asked for that to be taken off of my account. That would have left me with around $3kish in debt. That I could have handled with the plans I had outlined to fix this hell storm. Over the months, bills still accumulated and I paid everything I could. Issues prevented me from carrying out some of my plans for the customers and servers which are just basic reasons why most of this turned out the way it did.
So then the total debt is $17.5K??

Or did they merge back the Jonny debt?

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@XFS_Duke - If the deal between you and @tdale was done on the 17th why are you updating the nameservers for GVH on the 18th? and why HVH??

[6/18/2015 12:22:02 AM] Thomas Dale: http://greenvaluehost.com/
[6/18/2015 12:22:06 AM] Thomas Dale: directory listing
[6/18/2015 12:22:30 AM] Duke Hebert: It shows the website for me. Odd.
[6/18/2015 12:22:55 AM] Thomas Dale: http://prntscr.com/7iafkj
[6/18/2015 12:24:19 AM] Duke Hebert: Let me see if I have archived data.
[6/18/2015 12:24:59 AM] Thomas Dale: k
[6/18/2015 12:25:46 AM] Duke Hebert: What about that?
[6/18/2015 12:26:13 AM] Duke Hebert: I changed nameservers on it.
Not me answering for the guy :)  Assumed that in any handoff there will be days to weeks of interactions between the past and present folks.

Why are they using HVH nameservers though...  

We'll all know something is foul when Jon Biloh's name shows up on the greenvaluehost.com domain :)

toadyus

Article Submitter
Not me answering for the guy :)  Assumed that in any handoff there will be days to weeks of interactions between the past and present folks.

Why are they using HVH nameservers though...  

We'll all know something is foul when Jon Biloh's name shows up on the greenvaluehost.com domain :)
And the boy wonder @tdale keeps telling half truths and lies about the whole situation. Either he's trying to outsmart us or he's clueless, but if I now owned a highly suspect domain I wouldn't be letting someone else have access to it to further make myself look bad.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
And the boy wonder @tdale keeps telling half truths and lies about the whole situation. Either he's trying to outsmart us or he's clueless, but if I now owned a highly suspect domain I wouldn't be letting someone else have access to it to further make myself look bad.
Tdale's only way out in public is to be more forthcoming.  He should bulletpoint the issues and address them head on.  That's what I'd do. Like he'd do well to put any arrangements, docs and money things out public.  Not going to hurt him if people know the numbers and what he agreed to / inherited / paid / obligated to pay / etc.

Believe me, I am as suspicious as anyone else about this deal.  Probably moreso based on the history.   Plus it was said public side that Biloh was involved in piecing the deal together.

Big picture CC should be wiping the debt pile and writing it off. A biz their size needs writeoffs.  I can't see Tdale using these assets to pay down $10k+ at this point.  Working with $10k debt on your shoulders is destructive and burdens most into mental hell.

joepie91

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's great to see other providers jumping at the chance to talk crap about another provider without knowing the truth. 
This is very easy to avoid: practice full transparency. As long as you keep hiding or twisting information, people will keep assuming the worst.

This is all of your own making. And the same applies for the rest of the ColoCrossing gang, who have made the exact same mistakes.

Don't evade questions and then complain when people start to make up their own answers to fill in the gaps.

zed

Or just step away when the shit starts getting flung. If nothing else drmike will be here to answer any questions people may have for you.

ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
No, the current debt that was on the account was around $13k, it built back up over the months because of the unsustainable plans and bull that happened, chargebacks, disputes and fraudsters. From my understanding, the debt that Thomas is paying back is less, roughly $9744 or something like that. Breakdown of $406/month for 24 months. 

So let's look at the numbers once again. When I took over, it was $12k. I paid it down to around $7k. They got Jonny to assume some of the debt at $4500 or something along those lines.
^--- these are the number folks need to focus on how the deals are rolling.

As Duke said, those DDoS cap limits and the SMTP flagging while conceptually good to cleanup CC messes are insanity for any customer selling services on their network.   But Gbps server, quickly get capped at less than half.  Have any email movement - even attempted hack / no good stuff, it trips their measurements and BAMN! autonull.  Calling these fixes is a gas.  FIxes outward indications of filth on their network for DDoS and Spam, but at what costs.  Yeah nested companies are getting beat in the pocket by this stuff.

I say keep it up.  Soon resellers and nested companies will run like hell, out of necessity.  Oh well :)

c3295344b4c9786ed54e3ea81996695c.png

ROFL. If you think about it, it's so true though...
Dilly you are confusing folks all over.  I get the Supertroll routine.  I even laughed at the comment above :)

Dillybob

^--- these are the number folks need to focus on how the deals are rolling.

As Duke said, those DDoS cap limits and the SMTP flagging while conceptually good to cleanup CC messes are insanity for any customer selling services on their network.   But Gbps server, quickly get capped at less than half.  Have any email movement - even attempted hack / no good stuff, it trips their measurements and BAMN! autonull.  Calling these fixes is a gas.  FIxes outward indications of filth on their network for DDoS and Spam, but at what costs.  Yeah nested companies are getting beat in the pocket by this stuff.

I say keep it up.  Soon resellers and nested companies will run like hell, out of necessity.  Oh well :)

Dilly you are confusing folks all over.  I get the Supertroll routine.  I even laughed at the comment above :)
Well, basically they are taking orders (they are pawn moves) from CVPS/CC and Chris runs CVPS.. so technically saying 'No Problem Chris' is right because tdale is just being used at this point for a public relation play. But yeah, I have strong opinions about it and I like to mix a bit of trollness in me so I'm weird like that.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well, basically they are taking orders (they are pawn moves) from CVPS/CC and Chris runs CVPS.. so technically saying 'No Problem Chris' is right because tdale is just being used at this point for a public relation play. But yeah, I have strong opinions about it and I like to mix a bit of trollness in me so I'm weird like that.
Nothing would surprise me, of all people with the chess pieces in this deal at this point and what the story may be.  Been there and busted them multiple times in the past.  Hoping this time we don't repeat the pattern.

amuck-landowner