amuck-landowner

How do you take your coffee?

Epidrive

Verified Provider
Caramel frappucino with whipped cream on top sprinkled with cinnamon. What a perfect day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tux

DigitialOcean? lel
I press my coffee using a french press, then add cream and sugar to it.

But I'll just make sweet tea most of the time.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Lots of cream and lots of sugar.

See I've always been told you're not a man unless you drink it black, because you're just diluting the coffee. I disagree though. I think the more junk you fit in that mug the better!

vld

Verified Provider
Very strong, no sugar, no milk, no nothing. I don't understand how people can add stuff to coffee, it just ruins it.

moka-coffee-machine-10339-1500225.jpg

lv-matt

Instant: Strong coffee, drop of milk and no sugar.

From a coffee shop: Cappuccino with an extra shot.

shovenose

Verified Provider
With some packets of sugar and one if those little coffee creamer thingies that come in a box. Every day :)

A Jump From Let

I was thinking the other day of starting the same thread :angry:  

Maybe next time with a "How often do you drink"  < I think must specify coffee or Aldryic will directly talk of Alcohol ;)

1. Remove coffee from cup
  2. Insert teabag
  3. Make a cup of tea: white, with no sugar
:p

Same here, I'm also tea addict for sometime now, used to be coffee addict, I just keep turning over, when I'm programmed for one, I hate the other though.

Very strong, no sugar, no milk, no nothing. I don't understand how people can add stuff to coffee, it just ruins it.
Since I knew some people with that sense I have an understanding for it. And after years I've tried it for myself for sometime and was about to keep stuck "there"  ;) Are you over 40? just curious  :p

Actually I've read a medical report/study saying when not adding milk to tea (no idea of coffee) it retain more of its benefit.

shovenose

Verified Provider
How can you possibly hate coffee? Lousy coffee is nastt but decent or better coffee it's amazing :)

amuck-landowner